anyone

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
here that has not decided which candidate they will vote for regardless of who is picked for vp

it is going to be a boring 2 1/2 month because no one is going to change and all that will be said and done has already been said and done

screw mcsame and screw bo - they are pandering for electoral vote now and nothing else - so why believe what they say any more

here that has not decided which candidate they will vote for regardless of who is picked for vp

it is going to be a boring 2 1/2 month because no one is going to change and all that will be said and done has already been said and done

screw mcsame and screw bo - they are pandering for electoral vote now and nothing else - so why believe what they say any more

DQ, this is pretty much partisan central so it's just a bunch of folk yelling back and forth at each other.

DQ, this is pretty much partisan central so it's just a bunch of folk yelling back and forth at each other.

yeah, nothing changes

what i find a real downer is that corruption gets so little play and nothing seems to come of it anyway

oh well

good night

I'm leaning Obama but I'm open to change. I'm enjoying this election season since I like at least something about each candidate. At this point I would prefer Obama, but even McCain wouldn't be too bad.

yep I am tired of politics and am pretty much just replying on the fun OT threads. and not a lot of that.

I'm leaning Obama but I'm open to change. I'm enjoying this election season since I like at least something about each candidate. At this point I would prefer Obama, but even McCain wouldn't be too bad.

mcsame's swerve to the right bothers me - i too like him when he was more toward center, but his position on abortion bothers me a lot and do we want more conservatives appointed to the supremes

overall either could make a better president than bush and i too lean toward bo or as i call them b & b:)

Back