Apparently, Milwaukee is part of Minnesota. This, according to Fox News' Laura Ingraham.

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
"If you know Minnesota well, and I know it well — especially Milwaukee — it's changed," she said during her program on Wednesday. "It has never recovered from 2020 and it is not the same place. And Tim Walz was empathizing with all the DEI initiatives that were swirling about."

"If you know Minnesota well, and I know it well — especially Milwaukee — it's changed," she said during her program on Wednesday. "It has never recovered from 2020 and it is not the same place. And Tim Walz was empathizing with all the DEI initiatives that were swirling about."

So maybe she doesn’t know it that well.

So which is worse

At Korean DMZ, Kamala Harris Highlights ‘Very Important’ U.S. Alliance with . . . North Korea​

I guess we cant expect a sitting VP to know which side we have been on since 1950

Last edited:
So Libs which is worse

A TV Host saying Milwaukee is part of Minnesota

Or a sitting VP saying we are with NK while speaking to the world

now crickets from the Libs

Apparently we have a ‘Very Important’ U.S. Alliance with . . . North Korea​

According to VP Harris

Even very smart people mis speak all the time....I doubt I ever go a day without hearing someone do it on my grapevine. It is a well known brain glitch....even has a name.

I forget the name of the glitch but it is when for instance you call a kid another of your kids name.....you know what your kids names are but the wrong one comes out of your mouth.

On my grapevine I would say that 95% of the time the mis-speaking is allowed to pass without comment/interruption....it happens so often that the interruptions would degrade the quality of the conversation....everyone knows what the speaker meant.

I remember at Michigan State that there were very often people at the back of the room just waiting for the professor to mis-speak so that they could pounce....sucking up time trying to embarrass the Prof.....when everyone knew what they were trying to say.

This is low rent living.

Faux Noize hosts are almost universally poorly programed.

The civilized allow others the space to be human.

But this is a dark age....a particularly nasty one.

Back