April 15th, Tax Day

archives

Verified User
The Bidens have already declared they will be releasing their income tax returns some time this month, as they have done every year, continuing a decades old Presidential candidate tradition

And we all know Americans will never see Trump’s taxes, and he can’t employ the bogus “I am being audited” bullshit any longer, but what difference does it make, everyone already knows he has been proven to be a fraud

The Bidens have already declared they will be releasing their income tax returns some time this month, as they have done every year, continuing a decades old Presidential candidate tradition

And we all know Americans will never see Trump’s taxes, and he can’t employ the bogus “I am being audited” bullshit any longer, but what difference does it make, everyone already knows he has been proven to be a fraud

They enjoy being lied to.

Rachel Mancow already exposed Trump's tax return on national television.
Here you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel Mancow already exposed Trump's tax return on national television.
Here you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, 2005, nearly twenty years ago, and they didn’t include schedules, which we have found out since, he lied on, lied his ass off

Good point. Thanks.

The IRS does the president's and VPs taxes. When Trump was in office he forbade them from doing his and Pence's. If they did Pences. it would make Trump look like he was hiding something. He was.

Back