arab countries opinion of US drops

Why would I be shocked?

This admin has been the worst in history.
They were backed locked step by this current republican party.

They have brought finacial, military, reputational and divisive ruin to this country.

They have proven that the parties current platform is a lie and that they are incapable of acting in a responsible manner.

Why anyone would vote republican at this point is just beyond the pale.

The party is a danger to this country.

Yes Desh and the really scary part is ...The Democrats are no longer a whole lot better. Both parties are pretty much under corporate control now.

I don't trust Zogby at all.

Totally zero. Nada.

Find another company to run something like this. I do not believe Zogby's numbers.

(BTW - I'm not arguing with the conclusion, just the posting of any Zogby number to support the conclusion).

If only it was the arab countries.

Planet earth has a lower opinion of America .. and AMERICANS. Don't just put that shit on Bush. Americans stood around like lemmings while the neocon arranged a bloodless coup. In fact, most Americans cheered, waved, and supported the brainless motherfucker when he launched "Shock and Awe".

Five years later .. guess what motherfucker? We're the ones who got shocked and awed .. and we should be shocked by the level of our own fear and paranoia. They Bush Horror didn't use magic to control the minds of weakling Americans .. they used fear.

We can export all the John Wayne and Die Hard movies we want, but I'm sure in many foreign circles some are saying, "You know, 'dem Americans are some pretty dumb and scared people"

Like the British ...

041104_DailyMirror.jpg

why is that Damo?
Because he frequently, and very obviously IMO, publishes what he wants people to think rather than a result of a poll. You can really see it when many companies are polling on the same topics.

Occasionally his numbers and what he wants you to think will mesh with reality, but most of the time his numbers are skewed from all other results based on Zogby's opinion.

I don't trust Zogby as any sort of an unbiased source.

That being said, I think it would be stupid if we didn't believe we were pissing off a bunch of Arabs.

So, basically, this is an anti-Zogby rant that really has no real bearing on the thread.

Maybe it also says something about who and what some of the other pollers are doing as much as it says about Zogby.

This is why there should be many differeing people doing the polling.

Maybe it also says something about who and what some of the other pollers are doing as much as it says about Zogby.

This is why there should be many differeing people doing the polling.
Yes. However, I can't argue with the conclusion because I think you'd have to be stupid not to believe that we are making Arabs mad.

Why do you all BLAME america for terrorism. Don't you all know they hate us for our freedoms? (God I feel dumber just saying that) All we are trying to do is show them the best way of life that american lives can purchase and bayonets can shove on them.

Back