Are Americans Prepared to Spend $1 Trillion to Deport Illegal Migrants?

Libhater

Verified User
Should we spend $1 Trillion to deport all that crime and chaos that is happening nationwide as a result of Biden's open borders?

YES!!!!!!!

The rent prices would go down with all of them gone. The hospital emergency rooms would not be overflowing.

Deport $10 Trillion on Welfare and Medical expenses. That is a great deal if it only costs $1 Trillion.

My idea would be for America to deport them to the Democrat representative nation as seen in my avatar.

Last edited:
Should we spend $1 Trillion to deport all that crime and chaos that is happening nationwide as a result of Biden's open borders?

YES!!!!!!!

The rent prices would go down with all of them gone. The hospital emergency rooms would not be overflowing.

Deport $10 Trillion on Welfare and Medical expenses. That is a great deal if it only costs $1 Trillion.

My idea would be for America to deport them to the Democrat representative nation as seen in my avatar.

We need to get them out of this country and fast. Like you said $1 Trillion today will save $10 or 20 trillion or more tomorrow.
Beside ...... these people will completely change the demographics of the country and not for the better.
They will vote Marxist and will be subservient to government. They are exactly what the global elite love in a population.

I saw a pretty reputable claim that there are already nearly 40 million illegals here, with a good 7-8 million more to be imported this year, it is simply not possible to remove that many, as the Revolution knows.

This is for keeps.....till America fails as an empire and becomes desperately poor and kept that way by a world that has come to hate us...which seems to be just around the corner.....at which point a lot of the illegals will leave America on their own for better places.

YES!!!!!!!

We don't need to. We simply need to make things so unpleasant for them here that they leave on their own. No ID. No driver's license. Arrest, try, and convict anyone who hires illegals. Make buying property or entering a contract illegal. Make wire transfers without proper ID illegal. Make opening a bank account illegal. Make flying for illegals illegal. Etc., etc., etc.

No welfare, no government help, hospitals will report you as here illegally. Local law enforcement can arrest and detain you until the proper authorities can come and get you.

I guarantee that illegals will flee the country in short order if things are that hostile to them.

We don't need to. We simply need to make things so unpleasant for them here that they leave on their own. No ID. No driver's license. Arrest, try, and convict anyone who hires illegals. Make buying property or entering a contract illegal. Make wire transfers without proper ID illegal. Make opening a bank account illegal. Make flying for illegals illegal. Etc., etc., etc.

No welfare, no government help, hospitals will report you as here illegally. Local law enforcement can arrest and detain you until the proper authorities can come and get you.

I guarantee that illegals will flee the country in short order if things are that hostile to them.

Sounds like a good idea, however, we all know that many of these illegals are already engaged in crime, and thus, keeping them here longer despite taking the actions you propose isn't going to stop them from getting even more desperate to engage in higher forms of crime in order for them to get what they want. I don't see any of them fleeing the country. Just the opposite, they'll go to any extreme to illegally get food, housing,
etc. from innocent residents. Remember, most if not all of them come from nations that have it so bad that they were willing and able to flee those 3rd world nations to get into biden's open border. They sure as hell don't want to go back there, so the only solution is to take the action I proposed in the OP.

Unfortunately this would lead to terrorism, crime throughout the country. They now have the numbers and the military aged men to put a hurt on us.

I would rather spend the Trillion dollars to fight the Cartels, that dominate and corrupt the government of Mexico, and fight the AUTOCRAT leaders and DRUG LORDS of all of the other countries that these people are trying to escape from.

American Gun Manufacturers are guilty of supplying these Drug Lords and even the Autocrat Governments of weapons to carry out their crimes and oppression of the people of those countries- THE REASON WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

That has got to stop folks. BECAUSE WE ARE CAUSING OUR OWN PROBLEM BY THIS UNETHICAL SET OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

You have to go after the root cause of the problem- NOT JUST USE IT AS A POLITICAL ADVANTAGE FOR THE TRUMPTARDED ASSHOLES AMONG US. while causing the FUCKING PROBLEM BY SUPPLYING THEM WITH THE WEAPONS THAT ARE TERRORIZING THEIR PEOPLE- the reason why these poor people want to come here in the first place.

Sounds like a good idea, however, we all know that many of these illegals are already engaged in crime, and thus, keeping them here longer despite taking the actions you propose isn't going to stop them from getting even more desperate to engage in higher forms of crime in order for them to get what they want. I don't see any of them fleeing the country. Just the opposite, they'll go to any extreme to illegally get food, housing,
etc. from innocent residents. Remember, most if not all of them come from nations that have it so bad that they were willing and able to flee those 3rd world nations to get into biden's open border. They sure as hell don't want to go back there, so the only solution is to take the action I proposed in the OP.
While the criminal component might not flee, along with those with mixed legality families, many--most--will. Arizona is one proof of that. When Arizona decades ago cracked down like that on illegal immigration within the state the illegal population fell about 75%. Many simply left and went to California, others returned to whatever country they were from, but they left.

YES!!!!!!!

Whatever it takes!

Trump 2024

I would rather spend the Trillion dollars to fight the Cartels, that dominate and corrupt the government of Mexico, and fight the AUTOCRAT leaders and DRUG LORDS of all of the other countries that these people are trying to escape from.

So you foolishly believe in involving America into the business of other independent nations. Wow.

American Gun Manufacturers are guilty of supplying these Drug Lords and even the Autocrat Governments of weapons to carry out their crimes and oppression of the people of those countries- THE REASON WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

This is pure, unadulterated malarky. The only true part is when Obama's admin allowed the theft of military M16s in the poorly handled “Fast and Furious” debacle.

You have to go after the root cause of the problem- NOT JUST USE IT AS A POLITICAL ADVANTAGE FOR THE TRUMPTARDED ASSHOLES AMONG US. while causing the FUCKING PROBLEM BY SUPPLYING THEM WITH THE WEAPONS THAT ARE TERRORIZING THEIR PEOPLE- the reason why these poor people want to come here in the first place.

Another clueless and uneducated lie filled rant. I don't think you can post without them. :palm:

So you foolishly believe in involving America into the business of other independent nations. Wow.

This is pure, unadulterated malarky. The only true part is when Obama's admin allowed the theft of military M16s in the poorly handled “Fast and Furious” debacle.

Another clueless and uneducated lie filled rant. I don't think you can post without them. :palm:
You would argue with yourself, if no one else was around!

Now go suck on a huge sour pickle and be happy!

unadulterated malarky....tough words from a tough man.....

:cheers:

Back