Are Birthers racist?

In What race involving a white candidate was a birth certificate an issue?

Let me see. Court cases against John McCain for being born to US Citizens while they were serving the US in Panama. We can start there. In fact, Obama was on the Judiciary committee that got a glimpse of the birth certificate (later released to Hannity and published)... So, the white guy running against Obama actually produced a long-form birth certificate showing it to the Judiciary committee.

http://www.dailypaul.com/100575/2008-new-york-times-article-questions-john-mccain-birth-certificate

You could call a clown a fish, and find others to say it as well but that doesn't make Mccain or Obama not a citizen.

why is the birth certificate still an issue? doesn't anyone think that the clintons would have had the power to divulge that while hillary was mounting her campaign?

why is the birth certificate still an issue? doesn't anyone think that the clintons would have had the power to divulge that while hillary was mounting her campaign?

You mean the same campaign that was unable to obtain information about John Edwards traveling around with his pregnant paramour while using his sick wife to gain a sympathy vote?

I think that the assumption that any campaign or party has perfect information is a poor assumption.

You mean the same campaign that was unable to obtain information about John Edwards traveling around with his pregnant paramour while using his sick wife to gain a sympathy vote?

I think that the assumption that any campaign or party has perfect information is a poor assumption.

unless that chicago machine is alot more powerful than people give them credit for, why not?

fail_thread.jpg

Back