• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
G

Guns Guns Guns

TeacherGuns.jpg

Nice...I've been waiting days for this. Israel is a war zone, and until STY gets his bullet from Sheriff Andy the United States isn't.

The Israeli government paid for those guns and paid for training for the teachers to use them, on top of the two years compulsory military service required of every Israeli.

Get back to me after our 6.6 million teachers complete their military service and y'all figure out a way to pay for the guns and training - because I still haven't heard how that's been doing,.

two years compulsory military service

hmmmm....that's not a bad idea!

Require every single gun owner to serve two years compulsory service...I'd say the Army. Once they complete the background checks, psychological evals, etc. allow them to carry their weapon. Perfect!

(Except STY - cuz he got kicked out of the military, of course.)

Nice...I've been waiting days for this. Israel is a war zone, and until STY gets his bullet from Sheriff Andy the United States isn't.

The Israeli government paid for those guns and paid for training for the teachers to use them, on top of the two years compulsory military service required of every Israeli.

Get back to me after our 6.6 million teachers complete their military service and y'all figure out a way to pay for the guns and training - because I still haven't heard how that's been doing,.

Should we train queers because of their risky behavior that drives up healthcare costs?

Require every single gun owner to serve two years compulsory service...I'd say the Army. Once they complete the background checks, psychological evals, etc. allow them to carry their weapon. Perfect!

that is clearly infringing on the second amendment

Fault? Everyone wants to blames guns, the NRA, Liberals, and whomever.

That fucking lunatic is the one to blame. The fact that his doctors knew he threatened to kill authority figures means people knew he was a danger. Maybe they share some blame. But it was one man who is responsible for this entire tragedy. In a free society there is always danger. When people are free they have the freedom to do evil, despicable things. That is the nature of life in a free society. It is one of the drawbacks.

Now that DADT is repealed when is your faggoty ass joining? You wanted it repealed so bad. Said you queers could pull a trigger just as good as us straight guys. Get your AiDS infested butt buddies to join up. Hell the muslimes will probably run from you out of fear of catching something

:rofl2:

Now that DADT is repealed when is your faggoty ass joining? You wanted it repealed so bad. Said you queers could pull a trigger just as good as us straight guys. Get your AiDS infested butt buddies to join up. Hell the muslimes will probably run from you out of fear of catching something

:rofl2:

When is your faggoty ass joining? Is your pussy to fragile? Need some aloe?
l
Umm...I'm retired AF.

this is how the right honors the service of this country.

If your not a right wing asshole your service doesnt count to them

that is clearly infringing on the second amendment

Yet after all those years with a compulsory draft, including the Revolutionary War, and nobody screamed it was violating their 2nd Amendment rights?

Ass Fucker??!!

No. I wasn't talking about you. Air Force.

but I still managed to do 6 more years than your sorry ass.

So you were in 26 years before they kicked you out for being a PERV?

so you are a liar?

Why so?

What does USAFR stand for?

this is how the right honors the service of this country.

If your not a right wing asshole your service doesnt count to them

Back