Are Reid and Dean about to bring the hammer down on Hillary

evince

Truthmatters
http://www.lvrj.com/news/16948521.html

Question: Do you still think the Democratic race can be resolved before the convention?

Reid: Easy.

Q: How is that?

Reid: It will be done.

Q: It just will?

Reid: Yep.

Q: Magically?

Reid: No, it will be done. I had a conversation with Governor Dean (Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean) today. Things are being done.

That's all the Nevada Democrat would say about it.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/16948521.html

Question: Do you still think the Democratic race can be resolved before the convention?

Reid: Easy.

Q: How is that?

Reid: It will be done.

Q: It just will?

Reid: Yep.

Q: Magically?

Reid: No, it will be done. I had a conversation with Governor Dean (Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean) today. Things are being done.

That's all the Nevada Democrat would say about it.

Neither Reid nor Dean have the backbone to stand up to the Clintons.

One of the names that I heard bandied about by a Superdelegate if the convention is brokered was Gore. It may still be that we have Gore running after all this mess.

One of the names that I heard bandied about by a Superdelegate if the convention is brokered was Gore. It may still be that we have Gore running after all this mess.

They keep talking about this rumor. Won't happen. Gore had a few opportunities to jump in the race previously, and plenty of people begging him to; I think he is genuinely done with Presidential politics.

Hillary will be in this race through Denver. Then she will steal the nomination, destroy the Democrats and pronounce her return to the throne of Narnia.
Don't forget all this happens right after she slays Aslan and forces the little nerd to eat candy.

Don't forget all this happens right after she slays Aslan and forces the little nerd to eat candy.

well lets see... in this story....

Obama would play the part of Aslan (The Great Hope)...

Hitlary is quite obviously the Witch

Bill Clinton to play the part of the faun... cause we all know how he likes younger girls.

Edwards to play the part of the dumbass nerd that falls for Hitlarys "you can be AG" turkish delight ploy.

McCain can be the grandfather who locked the morons in the wardrobe to play out their little fantasies while he dealt with the problems facing the real world.

They have to realize that don't they? I think of myself as a somewhat passive follower of the political situations in the US and I can see the math. I would think that most of that 62% would be able to see it as well.

The MSM is just not reporting it very well.

She would have to blow him out of the water in all the next primaries.

It is not going to happen.

They need to make it clear just how small a chance she has of winning but they dont because they like the fight.

very little chance of they follow the will of the people that is.. but hillary won the big states.. and delegates dont have to follow the will of the people.

Pledged delegates can be pursuaded to jump ship. It would make the dem convention UGLY and divisive and would insure that we would spend the next 4 years talking about President McCain. But like I said, if Hillary can't be the nominee she wants the Dem nominee to lose. It is Hillary's way or the highway.

Back