Are religions, our tribes within tribes, now redundant and a costly moral and financi

Gnostic Christian

Verified User
Are religions, our tribes within tribes, now redundant and a costly moral and financial burden.

Governments create laws for us, and some think some Gods do as well. Most countries are following their secular government laws while ignoring religious laws.

I think religions, our tribes within tribes, are now redundant, and a costly moral and financial burden. Like it or not, the state is now our real Gods. We follow state laws.

I like that, given that secular law is rather more moral than the laws of the supernatural Gods.

Those Gods like and use all kinds of evils against their powerless creations. They kill us with frivolous cause when they can just as easily cure, --- when they are not asking us to hate our LGBTQ children, --- and devalue the souls of women, --- just for the hell of it.

Nice that most states do not allow that evil to go too far within its borders. Governments should raise the bar of goodness for religions though. They are getting way too loony in the far Qanon riddled right wing.

Religions promote that we trust our governments as they are there by the will of God.

Religions then proceed to preach for laws that are well below the standards of good governance and what the states have put into place.

The states that allow this are not doing their duty of having the secular law preached by those tax exempt professional con men and liars who run the religion.

If religions are so corrupt to not recognize the better state ideology and law, they should not be allowed to preach it’s evil and inferior theology and laws.

Our children deserve better than what our God religions are giving them.

We pay them many hundreds of dollars yearly.

I am a religious person. My God is as real as all other Gods. He is redundant. That is why Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers for a better set of laws and rules to live by.

I think all the other Gods are redundant, regardless of the vast amount of good they gave us in the past.

I think they have become harmful to our Western societies.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Are religions, our tribes within tribes, now redundant and a costly moral and financial burden.

Governments create laws for us, and some think some Gods do as well. Most countries are following their secular government laws while ignoring religious laws.

I think religions, our tribes within tribes, are now redundant, and a costly moral and financial burden. Like it or not, the state is now our real Gods. We follow state laws.

I like that, given that secular law is rather more moral than the laws of the supernatural Gods.

Those Gods like and use all kinds of evils against their powerless creations. They kill us with frivolous cause when they can just as easily cure, --- when they are not asking us to hate our LGBTQ children, --- and devalue the souls of women, --- just for the hell of it.

Nice that most states do not allow that evil to go too far within its borders. Governments should raise the bar of goodness for religions though. They are getting way too loony in the far Qanon riddled right wing.

Religions promote that we trust our governments as they are there by the will of God.

Religions then proceed to preach for laws that are well below the standards of good governance and what the states have put into place.

The states that allow this are not doing their duty of having the secular law preached by those tax exempt professional con men and liars who run the religion.

If religions are so corrupt to not recognize the better state ideology and law, they should not be allowed to preach it’s evil and inferior theology and laws.

I am a religious person. My God is as real as all other Gods. He is redundant. That is why Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers for a better set of laws and rules to live by.

I think all the other Gods are redundant, regardless of the vast amount of good they gave us in the past.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Believe what you want. Just keep it private and out of government.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

whatever can teach some form morality is definitely needed.

why have dems NOT ON THIS SITE picked up the pedo-ism of the catholic church tho?

morality is good.

all institutions of man become corrupt over time.

and stop misrepresenting gnosticism.

Asshatzombie

"and stop misrepresenting gnosticism."

I agree, generally with all you put, except the above.

I am always eager to improve my knowledge base.

Who represent Gnostic Christianity better?

Regards
DL

Asshatzombie

"and stop misrepresenting gnosticism."

I agree, generally with all you put, except the above.

I am always eager to improve my knowledge base.

Who represent Gnostic Christianity better?

Regards
DL

there's really no such thing as gnostic christianity.

call it non-doctrinal.

I get my gnositicism from john lash. you know him?

The world would be better without religion. Can you name one good thing that religious people do that secular people can't do? Because I can name many good things that secular people do that religious people refuse.

The world would be better without religion. Can you name one good thing that religious people do that secular people can't do? Because I can name many good things that secular people do that religious people refuse.

Do you think there is any value in morality and laws?

Trusting others is the basis of civilization.

I have made an O. P. on going to a kind of Gaiea honoring, so I do not get where you see he and I differing.

I speak more to reality than he does, myth wise, and I would use myth creation less as I do not think the religion rejecting wave will accept myths any longer as guides.

Regards
DL

Back