are the pollsters accurate

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
it seems that people being polled are not always aware of whether or not they are registered

over registration is also a problem

as i said before, people with cell phones and no land lines are a problem

poll takers have to go door to door to get a better sample, but even then the people being polled are not always reliable

however, their saying that bo has a significant lead over mc may become a self fulfilling prophecy

i do rather wish it were nov 5...

I'll just be glad when it is over. Polls are all over the place giving Barak Obama a 1 to 15 point lead depending which one you look at. I prefer Rasmussen and tend to think it is fairly accurate. I'm ready for President Obama to take over already and get this election over with. I haven't watched the "news" in over 3 weeks now because all you get is the political stuff.

I'll just be glad when it is over. Polls are all over the place giving Barak Obama a 1 to 15 point lead depending which one you look at. I prefer Rasmussen and tend to think it is fairly accurate. I'm ready for President Obama to take over already and get this election over with. I haven't watched the "news" in over 3 weeks now because all you get is the political stuff.

Amen to that.

I'm sick of it and i don't even live in America, so God knows how you're all coping with it over there.

Anyway, the sooner this Obamas chap gets in the sooner we can get this "international crisis" out of the way and everyone can get back to campaigning for 2012.

Amen to that.

I'm sick of it and i don't even live in America, so God knows how you're all coping with it over there.

Anyway, the sooner this Obamas chap gets in the sooner we can get this "international crisis" out of the way and everyone can get back to campaigning for 2012

sadly, this isn't entirely offbase.

sadly, this isn't entirely offbase.

If you're lucky you might just get a couple of months peace.

We have a tv program over here called "Ladette to Lady" where they try to turn some foul-mouthed, beer swilling roughneck of a woman into a posh dinner-party type. I'm looking forward to see how the Republican party continue the same process with Sarah Palin.

Back