Are trumpanzees incapable of feeling shame?

NiftyNiblick

1960s Chick Magnet
There are certain descendants of humans who have clearly devolved
into sub-human mutants incapable of normal human behavior and thought.

Scabs.
Child molesters.
Jihadist terrorists.
African war lords.
Donald Trump supporters.

(Some might disagree, but I would add rap and hip hop "artists" to the list as well.)

These "people" are incapable of shame or remorse, so the question is this:

Considering the necessity of excising these troglodytes from human civilization,
are they REALLY entitled to the civil protections afforded ACTUAL human beings?

I think that's a kindness that civilization really can't afford.
Don't you agree?

Scabs.
Child molesters.
Jihadist terrorists.
African war lords.
Donald Trump supporters.

(Some might disagree, but I would add rap and hip hop "artists" to the list as well.)

Considering the necessity of excising these troglodytes from human civilization,

Don't you agree?
Commies hate dem some opposition

gnfovvkwuaawtc4-jpeg.1566222

Never before in America, would a candidate run for president who already served as president, and was since rejected by "THE PEOPLE"!!

With Trump- We've been there- DONE THAT! Trump quickly became the most hated person in the world as a result.

So Trump is already on a Mission Impossible task. Trump's motivations to win have more to do with pardoning himself, anyway, from the 90 indictments, mostly felonies, he now has accumulated since leaving office.

America has no desire for sore losers- America has no desire for Criminals, Cheaters, Racists, Misogynists, SHIT-STIRRERS, HATE-MONGERS, Adulterers, liars, or sore losers- as those are not considered attributes for an American president.

Last edited:
Never before in America, would a candidate run for president who already served as president, and was since rejected by "THE PEOPLE"!!
Putting aside the lie of "rejected by "THE PEOPLE"!!" (election fraud is not "THE PEOPLE")

Grover Cleveland?
Martin Van Buren?
Teddy Roosevelt?
Herbert Hoover?

As stupid as this comment was, it only earns you a tentative Bronze trophy. Doc Dutch and Nordberg have both managed to make a stupider claim than this one, but hey, at least you're "on the board" :) Idk if it'll be strong enough to remain in the "winner's bracket" though; we'll have to see. Of course, you can "try try again". You get unlimited entries until the end of June, when the "Q2 2024" winners are announced.
With Trump- We've been there- DONE THAT! Trump quickly became the most hated person in the world as a result.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
So Trump is already on a Mission Impossible task.
Grover Cleveland?
Trump's motivations to win have more to do with pardoning himself, anyway, from the 90 indictments, mostly felonies, he now has accumulated since leaving office.
America has no desire for sore losers- America has no desire for Criminals, Cheaters, Racists, Misogynists, SHIT-STIRRERS, HATE-MONGERS, Adulterers, liars, or sore losers- as those are not considered attributes for an American president.
Those are all attributes of Joe Biden, the current Chief Puppet.

Putting aside the lie of "rejected by "THE PEOPLE"!!" (election fraud is not "THE PEOPLE")

Grover Cleveland?
Martin Van Buren?
Teddy Roosevelt?
Herbert Hoover?

As stupid as this comment was, it only earns you a tentative Bronze trophy. Doc Dutch and Nordberg have both managed to make a stupider claim than this one, but hey, at least you're "on the board" :) Idk if it'll be strong enough to remain in the "winner's bracket" though; we'll have to see. Of course, you can "try try again". You get unlimited entries until the end of June, when the "Q2 2024" winners are announced.

Grover Cleveland?

Those are all attributes of Joe Biden, the current Chief Puppet.
All of you people that are using Birds as an Avatar are simply BIRD-BRAINED LOSERS!

What else can I say about you Dregs and Trolls- Oh yes, TRUMPTARDS AS WELL! Let's not forget that!

Next!

Grover Cleveland?
Martin Van Buren?
Teddy Roosevelt?
Herbert Hoover?

retards lack self awareness. geeko has no idea it is the dumbest person in the room the second they enter

retards lack self awareness. geeko has no idea it is the dumbest person in the room the second they enter
Demonkkkrats also know nothing about history. History isn't taught in their indoctrination centers. That's why he spews out stupid shit like he just did there.

All of you people that are using Birds as an Avatar are simply BIRD-BRAINED LOSERS!

What else can I say about you Dregs and Trolls- Oh yes, TRUMPTARDS AS WELL! Let's not forget that!

Next!
Grover Cleveland?
Martin Van Buren?
Teddy Roosevelt?
Herbert Hoover?

So Trump is already on a Mission Impossible task. Trump's motivations to win have more to do with pardoning himself, anyway, from the 90 indictments, mostly felonies, he now has accumulated since leaving office.

The butt hurt is strong in this one

You're welcome. I openly confess you're a butt hurt whiner
Actually, you are demonstrating to the forum, that you do no know when to stop beating a dead horse.

You never know when to just STFU!

Trolls never do!

Here, I am adult enough to let you have the last word on your little sissy fit you decided to carry out with me as your target.

So have your last word and STFU already. AND GROW UP ALREADY!

Actually, you are demonstrating to the forum, that you do no know when to stop beating a dead horse.

You never know when to just STFU!

Trolls never do!

Here, I am adult enough to let you have the last word on your little sissy fit you decided to carry out with me as your target.

So have your last word and STFU already. AND GROW UP ALREADY!
I must of missed where you admitted to your mistake - like an adult would do when they fucked up so publicly

Scabs.
Child molesters.
Jihadist terrorists.
African war lords.
Donald Trump supporters.

Don't you agree?
Well, this ought to get the MAGATs riled up. lol Can we add country music to the list, or is it synonymous with Trumpanzee?

Hey now! I resemble that remark!
I was referring to the people that are actually the same person, sock, idiot, or troll- like GFM1775 and Into The Night that were participating in that thread at the time.

So my apology goes out to Eagle Eye and you, for not explaining that when I said it without too much thought behind it.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I was referring to the people that are actually the same person, sock, idiot, or troll- like GFM1775 and Into The Night that were participating in that thread at the time.

So my apology goes out to Eagle Eye and you, for not explaining that when I said it without too much thought behind it.

Thanks!
No problem, was just giving you grief. lol

Back