are you better off after almost 8 years of bushco

are you better off after almost 8 years of bushco

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:gives:

yes, i'm getting laid a lot more. Thank you for asking.

I am to but that's cause I got married. :clink:

I don't think Bushco had anything to do with that.

I've leared one thing in marriage though......Dick Cheney aint got shit on my wife when it comes to being evil!!!

I am to but that's cause I got married. :clink:

I don't think Bushco had anything to do with that.

I've leared one thing in marriage though......Dick Cheney aint got shit on my wife when it comes to being evil!!!

What sort of people we are drawn to, whether romantically or platonically, tells us much about ourselves.

Personally, if I fell in love with someone who could fairly be described as "evil" I would immediately go into intensive psychoanalysis in the hopes that whatever was defective in my mind could be healed, so that I might one day have a healthy relationship with a healthy mate. First, one must be mentally healthy themselves. Like attracts like.

I'm way up financially and got remarried.
I'm voting for oboma not for money but for domestic freedom.

I am better off by far but Bushco had nothing to do with it. Getting my head together and chance did.

Really hard to say. I voted yes. Wages are up. Debt is way down. However, 3rd quarter statements for 401s' will probably be out this week. It's going to be brutal.

Yes, I like the way America is working right now. America is in good shape by my standards.

I already had my two houses eight years ago.

My hubby makes way more but Bush is not the one who gave him the raise now is he?

I can't imagine me doing worse in eight years. If we had another great depression I would be doing better in eight years. It wouldn't be because of McCain, but it would be because of Obama.

Yes, I like the way America is working right now. America is in good shape by my standards.

sorry your standards are so low - but then again the only true wealth is health, love and happiness - a place to live, food and health care help

Back