Are you Pro Obama-care?

johnathancabo

Hey everyone,

So I was wondering how many of you on the site were pro or anti Obama-care. I recently found this site called obamacaregov.org its a pro Obama-care site so I only recommend it to those of you that are pro Obama-care.

Have a good one :)

How could anyone be pro or anti Obamacare in a vacuum. Obamacare is better than some options and worse than others. There is no esoteric pro or anti, unless you just hate it or like it simply because Obama promoted it.

Me personally, ObamaCare is better than what we had, but not as good as some other ideas that are out there.

ObamaCare would be better if there was a public option, does that make me anti-Obamacare?

How could anyone be pro or anti Obamacare in a vacuum. Obamacare is better than some options and worse than others. There is no esoteric pro or anti, unless you just hate it or like it simply because Obama promoted it.

Me personally, ObamaCare is better than what we had, but not as good as some other ideas that are out there.

A very measured and well thought out response Jarod.

You can therefore expect the usual shitpile of nasty verbal attacks from the same batch of whiny Obama haters.

As a first step, it's flawed, but it got us moving in the right direction. Just like gay marriage, it's not a matter of if, only when, before we get to single payer health care like the rest of the civilized world.

I cannot imagine a worse mechinism than ocare with the possible exception of single payer.

Back