Are you socially navigating living in thermodynamic principles daily?

serenity

Verified User
Are you following codes of social conduct create by people demanding human rights to ignore actual evolving in each reality controlling tomorrow's events midnight to noon today noon to midnight, east to west, north and south, am and pm sides of each rotation accomplished so far. See how I include past, current events, and each specifically added great great grandchild changing population daily as physical absolutes.

Why I started in the last month with midnight to noon and noon to midnight repetition. I have to deprogram human minds never accepting how actual evolving happens. Everyone I ever meet and even those I live with are conditioned to die saving intellectual realities. And I didn't include the 5 by 5 by 5 universal constants equally applied to any reproduction in this atmosphere that has ever existed upto this rotation.

Hell of an instinctive accountability system my brain has most every person of character never dreams possible and yet had since conception..

You want to try what I have been doing, alone, last 18 years? I employ power of suggestion, not sedition nor seduction with promises of better tomorrows when evolving doesn't exceed adapting as displace since rotation of arrival as a fertilized cell.

that is pointless to believe life exceeds this process. Now, within all the corruption governing artificial tomorrows life was still evolving as self evidently reaching this point in ancestral lineages alive today.

So what options have I opened up to bring world peace by simply having people saving humanity just start rescuing their ow ancestry from misconceptions about being alive today and natural balancing takes care of tomorrow every rotation forward today.

so simply intellectual minds never want it discussed in any arena of ideas daily.

How many people are seeking social rank in the global economy promising better tomorrows than genetics sustains eternal separation of every conception added daily to the food chain native to eternally separated ancestral lineages alive one ancestor at a time today?

Back