Armed guards for me but not for thee

Dianne Feinstein said the other day, that in the light of the recent shootings, well thought out gun regulation should be initiated.
She then referenced a proposal she had been working on for a year!

A year!
So either they had been hoping for something like this to happen for a year or they were planning, organizing and initiating this attack for a year, with a view to initiating their gun control agenda!

Dianne Feinstein said the other day, that in the light of the recent shootings, well thought out gun regulation should be initiated.
She then referenced a proposal she had been working on for a year!

A year!
So either they had been hoping for something like this to happen for a year or they were planning, organizing and initiating this attack for a year, with a view to initiating their gun control agenda!

Damn! that sounds like Bush/Cheney and the Iraq war.

The NRA suggesting that armed guards protect schools was idiotic.
Yet obamas offspring attend a school with 11 armed guards.

Barbera Boxer suggested we petition the Feds for Money to deploy army units to guard schools.

No liberal media frenzy about that........

Link?
Here you go

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/boxer-proposes-putting-national-guard-troops-schools

Any frenzied criticism from the leftists here?
No?
Hipocracy is a word.............

No, hypocrisy is a word. Hipocracy... Is that the government of Hippos? ;)

No, hypocrisy is a word. Hipocracy... Is that the government of Hippos? ;)
Typos happen.
However back to the content.........
No?
Nothing?
Ok!
Next step will be a leftist making threats, calling me a paedophile , threatening to murder my kids and rape my wife whilst you do nothing.
Which brings us back to a word...........

281645_518635571503051_1923486149_n.jpg

Typos happen.
However back to the content.........
No?
Nothing?
Ok!
Next step will be a leftist making threats, calling me a paedophile , threatening to murder my kids and rape my wife whilst you do nothing.
Which brings us back to a word...........

WHo threatened to murder your kids and rape your wife? Can I see this post?

It has disapeared, whilst I was banned.
It is a common threat from liberal fanatics.
The threat has been repeated more than a dozen times in the past 6 months.
Not just here.
Many conservatives have experienced the same kind of threat.
It's a liberal thing.

It has disapeared, whilst I was banned.
It is a common threat from liberal fanatics.
The threat has been repeated more than a dozen times in the past 6 months.
Not just here.
Many conservatives have experienced the same kind of threat.
It's a liberal thing.

Oh it disappeared. Well since it happens so often, can you alert me the next time? I have been online since January of 2002 and I have never seen anyone, of any political ideology, threaten to murder someone's children and rape their wife. So I would like to see it when it happens. Thanks.

It happens frequently.
The member here who made the threat also accused me of having an incestuous relationship with my mother and with my infant son.
I was banned for my response.
He wasn't banned for his posts.
A couple of them were reported, no action taken.

But it's all good that the very rich people have their kids protected this way?

We undermenschen don't deserve the same protections as the "important" people, instead we should be disarmed so that only they have the protection, forever and ever...

Sheeple like Ken who can't think without a prompt from a talking points memo are a problem, not a solution.

Back