Armed Racists?!!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Armed-racists.jpg

[h=2]Tea Party Nation: George Zimmerman Would Have Stopped Newtown Mass Murder[/h]Tea Party Nation, the right-wing hate group behind such brilliant theories as “only property owners should be allowed to vote” and “even though Romney lost the election, we can still make him president” has a characteristically horrible theory about the Newtown mass murder: the horror could have been prevented if only George Zimmerman had been there with a gun.

n-word-tweet-football.jpg

Teabaggers and Republicans must LOVE this woman.
She's speaking their kind of language - pure hatred.
She has the "courage" to say what the other racists are thinking.

bradley-patterson_n.jpg

From the bitch's FB profile:

I am a Native American. The United States government has always been my enemy, and it will always be my enemy, forever, until we destroy and overturn it. I'm a "gun slut". I love guns so much they could be considered my sexual orientation. Warning label. I'm a potty mouth. I'm a slut. I'm a flirt. I'm a lesbian. I'm a domme. I'm a cougar. I'm a transsexual and was born intersex: it may fuck with your mind some, but it happened 35 years ago. (If you thought I was hot, and this disturbs you, not my problem.) I'm a Ron Paul supporter. I'm a Jew, whose rabbi is Rav Yashua ben Yosef HaNozri. I used to date strippers and prostitutes. Since I'm related to the royal families of Europe and the Bushes, I may be a Reptilian: I don't really think I am, but be careful around my tail, and as always we are at peace. Some evangelicals believe I am Satan. Would that the world were that lucky.

Sounds like the aborted child of Dixie and STY.

Back