Army Has Record Low Level of Recruits

My solution:

Mandatory military conscription of college republicans, and evangelical christians, for service in Iraq.

Just start serious talk about restarting the draft. That will end the war quick.
Seems like the planned troop pullback is a matter of no choice...Not an indication of success.

It was tongue in cheek. You are WAY too serious when reading my posts.

If possible, could you please put a (tic) designation next to your tongue in cheek posts. The difficulty is mine because in spite of the time we've spent reading each other's posts, I still can't define you. I know you call yourself a "republican/libertarian" .. but I don't know what that means .. and sometimes you're kinda all over the place then I get stuck looking stupid.

Is that the plan Mr. Damo .. say confusing things so I end up looking stupid?

:shock:

That's cold

If possible, could you please put a (tic) designation next to your tongue in cheek posts. The difficulty is mine because in spite of the time we've spent reading each other's posts, I still can't define you. I know you call yourself a "republican/libertarian" .. but I don't know what that means .. and sometimes you're kinda all over the place then I get stuck looking stupid.

That's cold
I don't try. As an ASL interpreter I learned to communicate well using body language, without it, during times when I am posting quickly, I sometimes find that people misread a post or two. Dry humor rarely translates well on a message board.

It isn't a plan, it just happens.

Often I wait to put forward a strong opinion on something until I find out where people stand so it will seem as if I am all over the place, but really am just seeking information. People will call it "devil's advocate" but it, most of the time, is really just curiosity.

That's cold

Yes, that is totally his plan, but it's not just you he's trying to make look stupid, and he'll never admit it anyway.

Back