Article II of the constitution

Tinkerpeach

This is very interesting because according to this clause no president since Harrison has been qualified to be president

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;

Now if you read that carefully it says only a person who was a citizen WHEN the constitution was adopted can be president

So anyone not alive when the constitution was adopted cannot be president

This is very interesting because according to this clause no president since Harrison has been qualified to be president

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;

Now if you read that carefully it says only a person who was a citizen WHEN the constitution was adopted can be president

Do you know the definition of ‘or’ you abject fucking moron? Do you????

wow......that is every bit as stupid of an argument as saying that people who were born from a C-section don't qualify to be president because they weren't 'naturally' born...

You still had to be either during the adoption of the constitution

That is the key part of this

No dimwit. Did you just think you discovered something that every constitutional scholar has missed for 250 years? Jesus fucking Christ we are all getting dumber just reading the stupid bullshit you post.

No one who was alive when the Constitution was ratified was a natural born citizen hence the or clause. Can someone give this fucking moron a frontal lobotomy that should actually improve their intelligence.

SCOTUS would have to interpret that clause.

No dimwit. Did you just think you discovered something that every constitutional scholar has missed for 250 years? Jesus fucking Christ we are all getting dumber just reading the stupid bullshit you post.

Concart, that person is merely another one that doesn’t merit a response. Even a derogatory one. Ever.

Yet not one of you can present a challenge to my argument just sling insults

You know what that means lol

TS is Marjorie Greene bragging about lecturing and shouting at top intelligent officials and generals that they were wrong in their analysis of risk, when it came to the Chinese balloons and where to shoot them down.

We live in a time when the most stupid amongst us is convinced their opinions are every bit as valid as any experts. The days when the most stupid amongst us would have been to ashamed to open their mouths and 'clear up all doubt', of their stupidity are over and we are all paying the price.

Seriously? Not in the past 236 years? Why do you think all Americans have been so stupid for over two centuries, Tink?

Just because they missed it doesn’t invalidate my argument whatsoever

More than likely I am just smarter than anyone that’s come before me

Just because they missed it doesn’t invalidate my argument whatsoever

More than likely I am just smarter than anyone that’s come before me
Sure, Tink. Hundreds of Congressmen over 236 years didn't/couldn't catch what you are arguing. Good job! :thup:

OTOH, I'm glad you agree Trump wasn't a legitimate President. :)

Back