As Biden rallies the free world, Trump serves a higher cause: Himself

Hume

Verified User
At the start of his campaign event in Phoenix on Thursday, where supporters waved posters of Trump’s mug shot with the words “Never Surrender,” a video played featuring Trump’s frequent warning that his supporters are in danger: “They’re not coming after me, they’re coming after you, and I just happen to be standing in their way.”

Trump has made many such violent threats over the past couple of years, as The Post’s Aaron Blake noted: Predicting after the FBI retrieved classified documents from Mar-a-Lago that “people are so angry” it could mean “terrible things are going to happen”; warning after his indictment in the hush money case of “potential death & destruction” and saying “OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED, AS THEY TELL US TO BE PEACEFUL!”; foreseeing “bedlam in the country” if he were prosecuted; and, asked whether there will be violence if he loses in November, responding: “It depends.”

There are the Hitler speeches translated into English, and spoken using Hitler's voice. It is done through AI, and it fascinating to listen to.

One thing Hitler and trump have in common is they were both whiny bitches. Both complain about how much they supposedly suffered for their country, and how much their country owes them. They both put themselves above their country.

I do have to say that Hitler did really serve Germany in war, and did have some injuries. But that was the norm for his generation. He was not special.

trump is a billionaire nepo baby who hires a bunch of women(and girls) to have sex with him. Any suffering is his own fault.

There are the Hitler speeches translated into English, and spoken using Hitler's voice. It is done through AI, and it fascinating to listen to.

One thing Hitler and trump have in common is they were both whiny bitches. Both complain about how much they supposedly suffered for their country, and how much their country owes them. They both put themselves above their country.

I do have to say that Hitler did really serve Germany in war, and did have some injuries. But that was the norm for his generation. He was not special.

trump is a billionaire nepo baby who hires a bunch of women(and girls) to have sex with him. Any suffering is his own fault.
They both used the Christian myth of persecution.

At the start of his campaign event in Phoenix on Thursday, where supporters waved posters of Trump’s mug shot with the words “Never Surrender,” a video played featuring Trump’s frequent warning that his supporters are in danger: “They’re not coming after me, they’re coming after you, and I just happen to be standing in their way.”

Trump has made many such violent threats over the past couple of years, as The Post’s Aaron Blake noted: Predicting after the FBI retrieved classified documents from Mar-a-Lago that “people are so angry” it could mean “terrible things are going to happen”; warning after his indictment in the hush money case of “potential death & destruction” and saying “OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED, AS THEY TELL US TO BE PEACEFUL!”; foreseeing “bedlam in the country” if he were prosecuted; and, asked whether there will be violence if he loses in November, responding: “It depends.”

:magagrin:

They are coming for you and I am in the way.
When I heard Daffy say that, I thought "Who is dumb enough to think that makes sense.?" It insults rightys, and they are OK with it.

Actions speak louder than words.

Biden fled Afghanistan in the worst debacle of a withdrawal since the US shamed itself in Vietnam.

Biden has kicked US allies like Israel to the curb while supporting US enemies like Venezuela (mass amnesty for illegals, letting Venezuela sell oil again, etc.)

Biden has broken weak on China and Russia.

On every foreign affairs front, Biden has made the shittiest decisions possible from the Houthi problem in Yemen, to trying to coddle the Iranians, to Gaza, to Ukraine. He has made the worst decisions and led from behind.

Biden has weaponized the DOJ and is using the power of government to go after political enemies.

The domestic economy for the Man-on-the-Street has tanked badly with over 30% inflation in less than 4 years, real wages falling, the cost of everything skyrocketing.

On the greentard front, we're watching offshore wind collapse into ruin as companies bail or go bankrupt to get out of the massive debt it is causing while nobody wants to bid new contracts. Biden's multi-billion dollar effort to install EV charging stations has seen less than a dozen built at a cost of hundreds of thousands each.

I look around at all the campaign signs sprouting like mushrooms across the Phoenix metro area, one of the largest urban areas in the US, and I see lots of "Endorsed by Trump," "I'm a conservative," but few if any signs proclaiming "Progessive," "Democrat," and none that say "Endorsed by Biden."

Polling has consistently for over a year now placed Biden as the least popular, most reviled President in modern US history.

Biden isn't rallying anyone. Not his base, not our allies, and certainly not the world.

I watched his performance in Arizona ............ Does truth offend you?

Actions speak louder than words.

Biden fled Afghanistan in the worst debacle of a withdrawal since the US shamed itself in Vietnam.

Biden has kicked US allies like Israel to the curb while supporting US enemies like Venezuela (mass amnesty for illegals, letting Venezuela sell oil again, etc.)

Biden has broken weak on China and Russia.

On every foreign affairs front, Biden has made the shittiest decisions possible from the Houthi problem in Yemen, to trying to coddle the Iranians, to Gaza, to Ukraine. He has made the worst decisions and led from behind.

Biden has weaponized the DOJ and is using the power of government to go after political enemies.

The domestic economy for the Man-on-the-Street has tanked badly with over 30% inflation in less than 4 years, real wages falling, the cost of everything skyrocketing.

On the greentard front, we're watching offshore wind collapse into ruin as companies bail or go bankrupt to get out of the massive debt it is causing while nobody wants to bid new contracts. Biden's multi-billion dollar effort to install EV charging stations has seen less than a dozen built at a cost of hundreds of thousands each.

I look around at all the campaign signs sprouting like mushrooms across the Phoenix metro area, one of the largest urban areas in the US, and I see lots of "Endorsed by Trump," "I'm a conservative," but few if any signs proclaiming "Progessive," "Democrat," and none that say "Endorsed by Biden."

Polling has consistently for over a year now placed Biden as the least popular, most reviled President in modern US history.

Biden isn't rallying anyone. Not his base, not our allies, and certainly not the world.
The 20 year occupation of Afghanistan was for nothing.

So, you cannot answer.
I just did. Biden unilaterally ordered / demanded a withdrawal over a period of a few weeks. That went disastrously awry. This is because Biden has ZERO capacity to conduct foreign policy. In is decades in Dirty City, Biden was widely known for his foreign policy blunders.

From the far Right to the radical Left, everybody says Biden is an utter and complete fuck up and moron on foreign policy.

I just did. Biden unilaterally ordered / demanded a withdrawal over a period of a few weeks. That went disastrously awry. This is because Biden has ZERO capacity to conduct foreign policy. In is decades in Dirty City, Biden was widely known for his foreign policy blunders.

From the far Right to the radical Left, everybody says Biden is an utter and complete fuck up and moron on foreign policy.
So, again, nothing.

So, again, nothing.
Wrong. Everything. I proved rather concisely and accurately that Biden is a complete fuck up on foreign policy and his claims of being a foreign policy wonk / expert are as baseless as his claims about his uncle being eaten by cannibals...

Wrong. Everything. I proved rather concisely and accurately that Biden is a complete fuck up on foreign policy and his claims of being a foreign policy wonk / expert are as baseless as his claims about his uncle being eaten by cannibals...
Biden bad. Brilliant analysis.

Back