As Lapierre Blathers On About 'Good Guys With Guns'....

Althea

Althea told me...........
3 people murdered by another psycho in Pa.. As Lapierre was speaking!

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012...-troopers-injured-in-blair-county-shooting-2/

BLAIR COUNTY, Pa. (KDKA) — New details are emerging as police continue to investigate a shooting spree that left several people dead and three state police troopers injured Friday morning in Central Pennsylvania.
The incident started at a small church in Frankstown Township in Blair County, which is near Altoona. When it was over, three state troopers had to be hospitalized for injuries

Wait for it: We need armed guards at every church.

I posted this as it happened, but a mod moved or deleted my thread.

Thanks for re-posting it.

Maybe this time it will stay.
I checked first...didn't see any mention.

I can't wait to see how Huckabee is going to spin this?

They took God out of the churches?

3 people murdered by another psycho in Pa.. As Lapierre was speaking!

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012...-troopers-injured-in-blair-county-shooting-2/

BLAIR COUNTY, Pa. (KDKA) — New details are emerging as police continue to investigate a shooting spree that left several people dead and three state police troopers injured Friday morning in Central Pennsylvania.
The incident started at a small church in Frankstown Township in Blair County, which is near Altoona. When it was over, three state troopers had to be hospitalized for injuries

Wait for it: We need armed guards at every church.
But all the shootings didn't occur in the church, only one did. The others all occurred in different locations.

I see you conveniently left that part out. ;)

Freedom is messy, but it beats the alternative any day of the week.

more people died from DUI's than this incident. but liberals don't care about those deaths. they only care about deaths when those deaths suit their political agenda.

But all the shootings didn't occur in the church, only one did. The others all occurred in different locations.

I see you conveniently left that part out. ;)

Freedom is messy, but it beats the alternative any day of the week.
Your error is giving any credence to Huckabee's comment.

If he were correct, why did the first shooting occur at the church?

Your error is giving any credence to Huckabee's comment.

If he were correct, why did the first shooting occur at the church?
What does Huckabee have to do with the OP?

Why did you imply there was a mass shooting at a church, knowing that was patently false?

Back