Ask The Black Guy

Cancel7

Banned
Chris Rock confronted Larry King about the "Ask the black guy" schtick from white media mavens. It was really funny, because Larry King is one of the most uptight white guys you could ever find, as he tries to act as if he doesn't notice the guy he is interviewing is black. You can just see him throwing up his shoulders and saying "you're kidding, I didn't even notice you were black?"

But here to top him is Chris Matthews, last seen entertaining us during the primaries with prouncements on "What Women Think". Always prefaced with "Isn't it true that women, white women, are saying..." and then that is when white women knew to cringe, duck and cover because some of the finest stupidity they had ever heard was about to come out of the jackass' mouth and be ascribed to them.

Matthews asks the black guy, Gene Robinson, "did it surprise you that he was so un-ethnic tonight"?

Cause Matthews was expecting Obama to open the Presidential debate by rapping "Hit em up", and then look over at McCain and go "Hey whitey, you got to be kidding me, you want to run this country you can't even make it to the bathroom motherfucker"

"Summary: On MSNBC, Chris Matthews asserted that "we don't know who won this debate 'til we know how, to put it bluntly, the white working class guy, the regular working stiff out there, responds." He later asked Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson: "[D]id it surprise you that he [Obama] was so un-ethnic tonight?"
http://mediamatters.org/items/200809270007?f=h_clips

"did it surprise you that he was so un-ethnic tonight"?

OMG. I didn't see Tweety say that. I'm pretty sure any professional job I've had, it would raise eyebrows at a minimum to say that. I'd probably even be chastised.

Well, I guess tweety will have something informative to say about Sarah Palin's hairdo or something.

Back