Astute Political Posts on Social Media are Working for Libertarians

Astute Political Posts on Social Media are Working for Libertarians

.....But, when it comes to practical-applications.....like filling pot-holes.....or, replacing crumbling-infrastructure.....Libertarians are, all-of-a-sudden, outta "bootstraps".

facing-problems-smiley-emoticon.gif

.....But, when it comes to practical-applications.....like filling pot-holes.....or, replacing crumbling-infrastructure.....Libertarians are, all-of-a-sudden, outta "bootstraps".

Gee! And here all this time I thought it was Democrats and Republicans ignoring pot holes and infrastructure? They're waiting for Obama's "shovel ready" jobs, huh?

"My two dogs make more shovel ready jobs on my front lawn every day than Obama can produce in a year." (Gary Johnson, paraphrase)

Gee! And here all this time I thought it was Democrats and Republicans ignoring pot holes and infrastructure?

No.....you don't think......'cause it was primarily Republicans......

.....But, THEY SURELY ARE PAYING-FOR-IT, NOW!!!!!

http://www.thepeoplesview.net/main/2016/2/29/donald-trump-is-gops-very-own-frankenstein
istock_000005880712_small.jpg

lol_2012.jpg

Ya know, we can agree on about at least ... AT LEAST .. 90 percent of what libertarians believe in but when the moment of truth arrives .. when we really need them.

Thanks for helping us out.

Back