At last

This has gone passed ridiculous and on to the surreal.

Perhaps if Bush hadn't been such a screw-up, people wouldn't be so excited about having someone other than him or another like him as president.

Nobody is seriously calling Obama a savior except the republicans and a few internet trolls.

You cannot defend your Obama-worship without mentioning Bush, can you?

It has a direct bearing on WHY people are so excited about Obama. After watching the circus that has been going on for 8 years, there is a LOT of excitement about the potential for change.

Bush is seriously hated for a lot of what he has done, what he has said, and they want him replaced.

The fact is that you don't know why you want Obama to be your Lord and Savior, do you?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgXPVmlXKQI"]YouTube - Name an accomplishment by Obama, part II[/ame]

I never said I wanted Obama as my savior, in fact I never said I was going to vote for him.

For someone who said "You have no idea who I am, who I voted for in the past, who I'll vote for in the future." you certainly do seem to ASSUME a lot about everyone else.

what a fucking asshole.

Your party srewed everything up and to want change is to be whorshipiong someone.

Its not going to stick so get a new sthick ok clown.

NO ONE is whorshiping Obama.

what a fucking asshole.

Your party srewed everything up and to want change is to be whorshipiong someone.

Indisputable is simply trying to ridicule the candidate he dislikes. Its far easier than trying to come up with positive things about any other candidates.

He is just a troll. He posts to try and cause trouble, but has nothing positive to say about his own candidate.

Which party is "my party"?

You are eager to put someone you know very little about in a position of power without questioning....

I don't know what your party is, because all you do is try to ridicule Obama. I would be happy to hear what your party and your candidate is, so that we can finally discuss actual issues.

what a fucking asshole.

I would seriously doubt this person is a Republican.

Back