Atheism and small penises

MarcusA

Verified User
My theory is that atheists have small penises, and that this is one reason why they are so disgruntled, since this means that neither God, nor evolution favored them, so they really do have "nothing" to believe in. Thoughts?

I guess Muslims have the biggest penises due to their big bombs.

Oh wait I think that's Buddhists because of their yuge statues.

My theory is that atheists have small penises, and that this is one reason why they are so disgruntled, since this means that neither God, nor evolution favored them, so they really do have "nothing" to believe in. Thoughts?

God thinks size matters?

So god and evolution favored blacks?

Technically Jains are atheists...so maybe their goal is more superficial then first thought
bahubali-gomateshwara-statue-shravanabelagola-karnataka.jpg

Now Pray!

So that's the reason they keep screaming God's names during sex? Oddly enough, every time I have sex and I scream his name, my penis grow longer and thicker. Maybe that's just me.

I guess you're a size queen?

You must be on some serious drugs.

Back