Audio Video of Nancy Pelosi saying she takes responsibility for not sending National Guard to J6

Pelosi had no authority to call the National Guard.
At this point, you right wingers are just fucking stupid.

Looks like you didn't grasp what Nancy Pe-lousy said at the end of that video. She said quite clearly that she should have called in the National Guard, you know the same people Trump asked Pe-lousy to send in in the first place.

Looks like you didn't grasp what Nancy Pe-lousy said at the end of that video. She said quite clearly that she should have called in the National Guard, you know the same people Trump asked Pe-lousy to send in in the first place.
ONLY THE PRESIDENT CAN CALL NATIONAL GUARD IN WASHINGTON DC.

There is video of Nancy and Schumer on the phone with some general during the insurrection asking him to send troops.

What is this now, the fourth or fifth thread on the same video

Trump created 1/6, sat on his fat ass doing nothing during 1/6, and has lied about ever since
boo hoo. you shit stains hid it for a long time

now you can go cry about it as we play it on a loop

Only the President had authority to call National Guard. He did not because he wanted the coup to succeed.
I understand. She and the other people confined in the office were scared for their own safety. She was trying to get some help--I doubt if she cared about chain of command with a chanting crowd vandalizing the Capitol just a few feet away.

I understand. She and the other people confined in the office were scared for their own safety. She was trying to get some help--I doubt if she cared about chain of command with a chanting crowd vandalizing the Capitol just a few feet away.
VP Pence also called the Pentagon. Same response, you have no authority. Cut and dried.

Rights are crazy. Nancy was shown during the Trump insurrection calling everybody who could send help. She asked Pence to tell Donnie to call it off or send help. She talked to Repub leaders too. Nancy did not have the power.

Back