Bach-to-Mom was an IRS thug

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

She rarely, if ever, mentions the one and only employer of her legal services: the U.S. Department of Treasury.

Bach-to-Mom worked as counsel for the Internal Revenue Service and represented the government against taxpayers….

250px-BachmannIRS.jpg

You'll never guess what Michele Bachmann, the rabble-rousing, tax-reviling, government-bashing idol of America's tea party movement, used to do for a living: sue tax scofflaws for the Internal Revenue Service.

I'm saying any fucking retarded student or gen y slacker who thinks the IRS are thugs and don't report all thier income becuase of that belief are thieves

The thread is about the incongruity of an ex IRS agent acepting support of teabaggers. How do you feel about that?

I'm fine with cracking on bach to mom for the jesus freak she is.
Maybe it's cause I'm an accountant, but the IRS guy is just an accountant collecting what you owe.

Bach-to-Mom leads the House Tea Party Caucus, but for New Hampshire tea partiers, RINO Paul appears to be the GOP presidential candidate of choice.

“I think she does have a problem,” said former Senator Judd Gregg, a Republican powerbroker in New Hampshire.

New Hampshire voters got their first look at her in March when she confused the state’s role in the Revolutionary War with that of neighboring Massachusetts, saying the Granite State was “where the shot was heard around the world in Lexington and Concord.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jul/13/iowas-ardor-for-bachmann-not-shared-in-new-hampshi/

Back