Back to Reality

CanadianKid

Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Medication for all symptoms, product placements in TV shows, The Internet, 0 calorie sodas, bamboo clothing, cars that run on electricity....

What a messed up reality...

Peace

Life

Motherfuckers

CK

Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Medication for all symptoms, product placements in TV shows, The Internet, 0 calorie sodas, bamboo clothing, cars that run on electricity....

What a messed up reality...

Peace

Life

Motherfuckers

CK

I can understand why you think the first 4 are signs of a messed up reality. But if you don't read tabloids or watch much tv, three of them go away pretty quickly. What medication I take is up to me.

I am not sure why you think the next 4 are bad. Personally, I think the internet and electric cars are great inventions. Bamboo clothing might not be so bad. I had some hemp shirts years ago, and they were pretty comfortable. Zero calorie sodas are not bad, per se. I don't drink them. But then, I probably don't drink 6 sodas a year, so whatever calories I get from sodas are negligible.

Perhaps you could try and find better things to focus your reality on?

I wonder if this posts means that CK is leaving? It almost seems like he is saying "Peace out" and then calling us MF'ers, which would be character for him.

I wonder if this posts means that CK is leaving? It almost seems like he is saying "Peace out" and then calling us MF'ers, which would be character for him.

oh no...please don't go

Ok, I did all I could do.

Back