bac's next failure

I think Dennis did exactly what bac incorrectly claimed Paul would (withdraw from the Presidential run and move his money into his congressional race) and is still facing a tougher challenge though he has more opponents to split the opposition vote. I am glad to hear Kucinich seems safe, because unlike bac, I prefer a guy good on peace and civil liberties to a warmonger that might be marginally closer on economics.

I think Dennis did exactly what bac incorrectly claimed Paul would (withdraw from the Presidential run and move his money into his congressional race) and is still facing a tougher challenge though he has more opponents to split the opposition vote. I am glad to hear Kucinich seems safe, because unlike bac, I prefer a guy good on peace and civil liberties to a warmonger that might be marginally closer on economics.
I like him right there in his Congress seat far better than somewhere he could do damage. Although it would be cool to have a little half-elf with a hottie wife who believed he was directed by UFO's in the WH.

Back