Bad Week For Dems

RockX

Banned
Looks like fertilizer and fish food.

Joe Biden has cancelled his events for early this week after the passing of his mother in law.

"The Obama-Biden campaign today cancelled Sen. Biden's schedule Monday and Tuesday because of the passing of Jill Biden's mother, Bonny Jean Jacobs, this afternoon after a long illness," Biden spokesman David Wade wrote in an e-mail to the press.

Search continues for congresswomen's brother and his girlfriend

Henry Sanchez and Penny Avila have been missing since last week after a boating accident, authorities say.

Authorities are continuing to search this morning for any signs of Reps. Loretta and Linda Sanchez's brother and his girlfriend, who went missing after a boating accident last week near the Port of Los Angeles.

Authorities believe Sanchez and Avila may have been aboard Sanchez's 26-foot-long pleasure craft when the boat apparently collided with the barge Islander, which was being towed by the tug Rebel II around midnight Wednesday.

LOL

I read your posts and I think to myself, does she have one or two black eyes from her husband.
And I read your posts alot and think I should invest in the company that makes Jergen's Lotion because you beat off alone in your house regularly.

I don't have a husband. And if I had a husband who hit me, I'd do the same thing to him that I'd do to you if I ever were unfortunate enough to lay eyes on you - I'd put two bullets in him, and bury him in the backyard.

And that's if, he got lucky. My grandma, used to boil em in their sleep. Course, at some point the woke up...but it was too late.

Check out topspin trying to win back the ladies favor!

And webbway is obviously a troll put here to make opinions akin to his look even more bigoted and stupid than they are.

The guy's a troll folks. Seriously, where is your radar?

I don't have a husband. And if I had a husband who hit me, I'd do the same thing to him that I'd do to you if I ever were unfortunate enough to lay eyes on you - I'd put two bullets in him, and bury him in the backyard.

And that's if, he got lucky. My grandma, used to boil em in their sleep. Course, at some point the woke up...but it was too late.

Ouch, I'd rather have the misfortune to offend you than your granny... Boiling ain't pleasent. Getting on Loraina Bobbins' nerves can be a bit painful as well.

And I read your posts alot and think I should invest in the company that makes Jergen's Lotion because you beat off alone in your house regularly.
Well, personally shampoo is where'd I'd put my money. From extensive experimentation as a zit-faced teen I have found it to be... wait...

Did I say that out loud?

Check out topspin trying to win back the ladies favor!

And webbway is obviously a troll put here to make opinions akin to his look even more bigoted and stupid than they are.

The guy's a troll folks. Seriously, where is your radar?

yeah but whose troll ?

LOL

That explains it, you just need a good fuck. Maybe you can hook up with Sarah Bernhard and see if she can set you up with the brothers for a good old fashion gang rape.

Back