Ban anonymous voting

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
People who want to vote for a white supremacist should have to do so to the face of their black neighbors. All Trump voters names should be distributed to every ethnic minority before the next election so that they can be dealt with.

People who want to vote for a white supremacist should have to do so to the face of their black neighbors. All Trump voters names should be distributed to every ethnic minority before the next election so that they can be dealt with.

That's why you make such a good troll. Very few can tell if you're being serious or not. I truthfully have no problem mentioning who I voted for, but you can't really say who anyone is going to vote for based on voting for Trump. Some people voted against Hillary or just certain Democrat positions on things. I don't think my mother is happy about Trump at all despite voting against Hillary.

That's why you make such a good troll. Very few can tell if you're being serious or not. I truthfully have no problem mentioning who I voted for, but you can't really say who anyone is going to vote for based on voting for Trump. Some people voted against Hillary or just certain Democrat positions on things. I don't think my mother is happy about Trump at all despite voting against Hillary.

Jade your mother is not alone I'm in the same boat.

Please do. I'll shout it from the rooftops!

I have no desire to appease lunatics by pretending I "hate the bad orange man".

I LOVE Trump and hate pretend fence riders. Finally someone with a spine.

Please do. I'll shout it from the rooftops!

I have no desire to appease lunatics by pretending I "hate the bad orange man".

I LOVE Trump and hate pretend fence riders. Finally someone with a spine.

I freely admit I voted for Trump as an anybody but Hillary vote.

Trump don't give a flying fuck about you or anyone but himself.
You're being conned by a grifter.

Says the idiot who believes the Democrats give a damn about him, when in reality they care only if one is a minority or illegal who can keep them in power.

And, all fags and libs, and other subhumans, who attack or harass those white supremacist voters should be shot in self-defense and then pissed on.

Back