Banning ILA from your threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rune

Mjölner
If you don't ban it before you post the thread, it will be too late, and he will pollute them with his hate.

I made that mistake yesterday. Nevah again! I intend for my threads to be Yurtroll and ILTroll free!

Hunh. I actually find that those two are of the more likable kind of conservatives. It could just be due to my inexperience on this site, though.

Last edited:
Yurt is a liar and the other is a racist.

One thing missing in the above statement is that both are right wing conservatives. THAT in itself has nothing to do with our dislike for them, it's the hatred of others based upon bigotry and ignorance.

One thing missing in the above statement is that both are right wing conservatives. THAT in itself has nothing to do with our dislike for them, it's the hatred of others based upon bigotry and ignorance.
yurt can't even admit he is a conservative.

yurt can't even admit he is a conservative.

That's something ekg noticed right away and one of the reasons she won't come back here.

Once upon a time, on another forum we participated on, we had a forum member exactly like Yurt. A post whore and troll who's only purpose in life is to confuse the issue with attacks and stupidity.

That's something ekg noticed right away and one of the reasons she won't come back here.

Once upon a time, on another forum we participated on, we had a forum member exactly like Yurt. A post whore and troll who's only purpose in life is to confuse the issue with attacks and stupidity.

And just think.
You could go back to that shitty ass forum of yours and never EVER have to worry about them again. :good4u:

Yurt is a liar and the other is a racist.

Yurt may be a liar, but he's a lot more in touch with reality than a majority of these folks.

ILA's dumber than dirt - not to mention his habit of running away from debates when he's cornered -, but is comparatively pretty moderate.

I have NEVER seen a poster who relied more on obfuscation, evasion and outright lies than Yurt/Sativa.

His incessant need to derail threads with his word parsing and grammatic semantics nonsense makes even simple discourse with the guy impossible.

And just think.
You could go back to that shitty ass forum of yours and never EVER have to worry about them again. :good4u:

Now why would he want to do that when pointing out the endless stream of nonsensical bullshit that emanates from your clueless pie hole is immensely more entertaining?

You've been reduced to the margins of this site since your two frigid friends got banned and it angers you to no end.

Yurt may be a liar, but he's a lot more in touch with reality than a majority of these folks.

ILA's dumber than dirt - not to mention his habit of running away from debates when he's cornered -, but is comparatively pretty moderate.

You'll see.

ShyGuy, there are a few things you'll notice as you post here. First, there are some old feuds that litter the threads with nonsense. I find them annoying, but relatively harmless. The "Yurt is a liar" stuff comes from that. Then there are those who want to sound like they are here to debate, but run from the actual debate and prefer the old standby of hurling insults instead of facts. I find this more depressing than the feuds because it makes debates more difficult to come by.

Now why would he want to do that when pointing out the endless stream of nonsensical bullshit that emanates from your clueless pie hole is immensely more entertaining?

That is precisely why I'm here. But, like Yurt, his whining will most likely result in me being banned so he can continue his flamebaiting with others.

It's "entertaining".

Really? So maybe that's the answer. Maybe every forum has a Yurt, and an Alias and that is why they all seem the same after a while and you think they are the same. I wonder if every forum has a Darla? Huh. It's so Mirror, Mirror.

Really? So maybe that's the answer. Maybe every forum has a Yurt, and an Alias and that is why they all seem the same after a while and you think they are the same. I wonder if every forum has a Darla? Huh. It's so Mirror, Mirror.

but.... all other forums have super douchey mods.

that's not a good sign O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back