Barak Hussein Obama

Onceler

Just saw that McCain had to apologize for radio host Bill Cunningham, who introduced him by saying Barak's middle name 3 times, and telling the audience that he was buddies with Hezbollah & Ahmadinejad, or something along those lines.

Does this qualify as a smear? Yes, it's the man's middle name. But the intent of the repetition of it on the part of quite a few talk radio & conservative pundits is clear: try to associate Obama with Saddam, and by extension, to the "enemy", as well as fuel the internet rumors that he's a Muslim.

To me, it's pretty damned despicable. They are playing to the lowest, most uneducated segment of their audience (not a small %, considering the speakers). And, at a certain level, it's probably working.

But the dumbass uneducated rednecks who listen to these morons and take it seriously weren't ever going to vote for a Democrat to begin with, let alone a black man.

Just saw that McCain had to apologize for radio host Bill Cunningham, who introduced him by saying Barak's middle name 3 times, and telling the audience that he was buddies with Hezbollah & Ahmadinejad, or something along those lines.

Does this qualify as a smear? Yes, it's the man's middle name. But the intent of the repetition of it on the part of quite a few talk radio & conservative pundits is clear: try to associate Obama with Saddam, and by extension, to the "enemy", as well as fuel the internet rumors that he's a Muslim.

To me, it's pretty damned despicable. They are playing to the lowest, most uneducated segment of their audience (not a small %, considering the speakers). And, at a certain level, it's probably working.

Clowntoon is at it again!

yes, it is smear. I am glad McCain apologized for it. Shows he has more class than Hillary who just makes excuses for all the lame shit her campaign and her supporters keep trying to do to Obama.

Man this is going to get ugly fast. The general hasn't even started. How long before the (R) starts throwing out N-bombs?

Man this is going to get ugly fast. The general hasn't even started. How long before the (R) starts throwing out N-bombs?

I think that it will backfire on them, bigtime, if they go that route. Hillary, as well, is making herself look really, really bad in the way she's handling the competition with Obama. The debate tonight should be interesting. She's not doing herself any good with those lame attacks.

No joke, 2 of the sales guys I worked with last week honestly believed that Obama was a Muslim, and that he took his oath of office on the Koran. And after I showed them shit loads of info to the contrary, they still said it.

Not that they would ever vote for a democrat anyway, but some people are content to have their fingers in their ears and to wear a blindfold.

That being said, I've changed my mind and will not be voting for any of the 2 party candidates. After watching Hillary and Barak debate last week, I've decided that I can't vote for anyone other than a 3rd party candidate, if not a write in.

No joke, 2 of the sales guys I worked with last week honestly believed that Obama was a Muslim, and that he took his oath of office on the Koran. And after I showed them shit loads of info to the contrary, they still said it.

Not that they would ever vote for a democrat anyway, but some people are content to have their fingers in their ears and to wear a blindfold.
I told you guys about that girl at work. She still goes around saying it. Most of the union people are still on anti-Obama mode... It's freaky weird. A whole group of Democrats who trash the guy who is likely to be their nominee...

Back