Barr hits back at Trump: ‘Not a witch hunt’

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
In an interview with CBS News, Barr praised the conduct of the DOJ, laying all of the blame on Trump for the case. Barr argued that his former boss could have solved the issue easily but brought trouble for himself after he "jerked them around."

“Over time, people will see that this is not a case of the Department of Justice conducting a witch hunt,” Barr said. “In fact, they approached this very delicately and with deference to the president, and this would have gone nowhere had the president just returned the documents. But he jerked them around for a year and a half.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...m?cvid=d8f97218ec18479e8d353f6c7909a084&ei=14

In an interview with CBS News, Barr praised the conduct of the DOJ, laying all of the blame on Trump for the case. Barr argued that his former boss could have solved the issue easily but brought trouble for himself after he "jerked them around."

“Over time, people will see that this is not a case of the Department of Justice conducting a witch hunt,” Barr said. “In fact, they approached this very delicately and with deference to the president, and this would have gone nowhere had the president just returned the documents. But he jerked them around for a year and a half.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...m?cvid=d8f97218ec18479e8d353f6c7909a084&ei=14

Barr, a man with no integrity.

Exactly. An opportunist.

True, but isn't that true of most of those running for office?

Too many JPP members focus on "their" party, not the quality or level of character of their leaders.

Who do you think would be the best leader of our nation, BP? Are you brave enough to answer?

True, but isn't that true of most of those running for office?

Too many JPP members focus on "their" party, not the quality or level of character of their leaders.

Who do you think would be the best leader of our nation, BP? Are you brave enough to answer?

Barr was appointed by trump after trump fired Sessions. As far as I know, Barr's not running for anything - he's just trying to reclaim integrity - which is a lost cause after his covering for trump before trump lost in 2020. Barr, like all the other rats trump appointed is just looking for a soft place to land.

Barr was appointed by trump after trump fired Sessions. As far as I know, Barr's not running for anything - he's just trying to reclaim integrity - which is a lost cause after his covering for trump before trump lost in 2020. Barr, like all the other rats trump appointed is just looking for a soft place to land.
Barr isn't running for office so why does he care?

Barr isn't running for office so why does he care?

Again, my theory is that he's just trying to reclaim the integrity he forfeited functioning as trump's consigliere. He was one of the rat cabinet members who resigned after 1/6. Had trump won the 2020 election, I'm certain he'd still be up the same old tricks.

Again, my theory is that he's just trying to reclaim the integrity he forfeited functioning as trump's consigliere. He was one of the rat cabinet members who resigned after 1/6. Had trump won the 2020 election, I'm certain he'd still be up the same old tricks.

Book deal.

No doubt he's a true believer in his politics. Still, like Pence, he did the right thing even if he took his time about it.

Back