Barrack Obama's "Jobs Program."

Robo

Verified User
The Congressional Budget Office says that half million jobs will be lost by elevating the minimum wage to $10.10 per hour. Just a week or so ago the CBO projected that 2,5 million jobs would be lost because of Obama’s ACA.

This folks is the “Obama Jobs Program.”

There’s a fucking idiot born every minute!

Hey... They tell us it is good to have people getting government subsidies because it is now called "freedom from work"...

I thikn you're probably referring to the CBO's finding that an increase in the minimum wage to $10.10 would increase wages for 16.5 million workers.

So government should put half million on the welfare rolls just to give a raise to a "chosen" 16.5 million? How about government butt out, everybody negotiate their own fucking raise and everybody keep their job?

Where in the Constitution, i. e. ”rule of law” do we find the authority of government to decide the wages to be paid by private institutions?

Because WORK begets self-worth, personal responsibility, a sense of accomplishment, contributes to economic conditions and economic independence.

People sitting on their fat asses sucking the government tit begets more people sitting on their fat asses sucking the government tit and raping taxpayers who have self-worth and personal responsibility.

Where in the Constitution, i. e. ”rule of law” do we find the authority of government to decide the wages to be paid by private institutions?

http://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/312/100/case.html

Because WORK begets self-worth, personal responsibility, a sense of accomplishment, contributes to economic conditions and economic independence.

People sitting on their fat asses sucking the government tit begets more people sitting on their fat asses sucking the government tit and raping taxpayers who have self-worth and personal responsibility.

Very reasonable.

That’s not a constitutional article or amendment of verification for the feds to establish a minimum wage, it’s simply an unconstitutional regulation established by political ideologues elected to the seats of power by fucking idiots and enforced by a gang of ideological bureaucrats.

The Constitution is specific about the powers of the federal government and there’s no such power to establish a minimum wage.

The Constitution says, …..”The Congress shall have the power to make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for the carrying into execution the forgoing powers and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States or any department or Officer thereof.” (Article One Section Eight, United States Constitution)

That of course means the only powers the federal government has constitutionally are those powers theretofore specifically enumerated in the Constitution and all other powers vested by amendment to the Constitution there-to-afterward.

Again, I ask where does the federal government get the power to establish a minimum wage? Since it sure as hell isn’t authorized by the Constitution it must be criminally authorized by crooked politicians enforced by un-elected bureaucrats and criminally sanctioned by a gang of ideological crooks on the Court, huh?

you have to be, considering how heartless your answer would be. I can't imagine a true liberal would demand that half a million families would suffer for the slight income elevation of 16 million.

A real "liberal" wouldn't, a leftist however would promote anything that would bribe another vote.

Back