Barry Goldwater's grand-daughter endorses Obama

this means absolutely nothing. Why do you idiots always have to act like something completely irrelevant matters in the slightest?

How many people hold different political views from their parents let alone their grandparents? Because it's oh so common for entire generations to fall in lock step with their ancestors....

You are trying to insinuate that this is some beyond the grave vote of confidence by proxy of barry goldwater. that's retarded. it's irrelevant and a stupid conclusion.

Secondly, Barry goldwater would NEVER endorse Obama. But lets not that get in the way.

Third, can we stop acting like the electorate is going to shift even more because some guy I know who is a republican has a cousin who has a friend that met a guy in the supermarket that is going to vote for obama?

Seriously shut the fuck up.

A lot of conservatives seem to be jumping on the Obama bandwagon. If it were just one, it wouldn't mean much. But three or more is a trend.

How many people hold different political views from their parents let alone their grandparents? Because it's oh so common for entire generations to fall in lock step with their ancestors....

You are trying to insinuate that this is some beyond the grave vote of confidence by proxy of barry goldwater. that's retarded. it's irrelevant and a stupid conclusion.

Secondly, Barry goldwater would NEVER endorse Obama. But lets not that get in the way.

Third, can we stop acting like the electorate is going to shift even more because some guy I know who is a republican has a cousin who has a friend that met a guy in the supermarket that is going to vote for obama?

Seriously shut the fuck up.
FDR's great great grandniece endorses McCain!

Nice post, you beat me to it. I like Soc but sometimes he posts the most desperate Obama helping shit.

This from the same people who yawned over Powell's son...

My sister endorses McCain, as does her Democrat fiance... All those liberals... It must be a trend...

:rolleyes:

This from the same people who yawned over Powell's son...

My sister endorses McCain, as does her Democrat fiance... All those liberals... It must be a trend...

:rolleyes:

we all know holyrollerville is going mccain... no big suprise here!!! try to have your "democratic fiance" be more tollerant.

Let's hope not, Obama has come out strongly in favor of not only supporting the so called "assault weapons" ban but permantently reinstating it.

With a very high Dem majority house and possibly filibuster proof Dem majority senate, McCain despite his faults is the last chance for any check whatsoever on complete and total Democrat power and a return to the time in the early 90's when they controlled everything and put out strong gun control measures (Brady Bill).

Let's hope not, Obama has come out strongly in favor of not only supporting the so called "assault weapons" ban but permantently reinstating it.

With a very high Dem majority house and possibly filibuster proof Dem majority senate, McCain despite his faults is the last chance for any check whatsoever on complete and total Democrat power and a return to the time in the early 90's when they controlled everything and put out strong gun control measures (Brady Bill).

Assault weapons are not only useless for hunting, but self-defense. There only possible purpose would be to take out large amounts of people at one. And "Markmanship". I'm pretty sure the marksmens won't cry, though, in the absence of inaccurate assault rifles.

Back