Beautiful automobile pictures ITT

Русский агент

Путин - м&#108
tumblr_ongfeudkKb1vldxwko1_1280.jpg

Perhaps you missed the point. While I have no doubt that you consider those vehicles beautiful, are these the best pictures you could come up with?

They hardly do them justice, IMO.

Want to try again?

The pictures don't necessarily have to be of cars you've claimed to own; they should just be beautiful pictures of automobiles.

Like this:

tumblr_p17rjySuWg1sgzhszo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p0z5zwbj9K1v1byvxo8_1280.jpg

Since you didn't answer the question, I'll have to assume that you can't drive.

You can assume what you like. I don't reveal personal info. Driving ability doesn't really affect anyone's appreciation of nice pictures of cars, does it?

It's a shame that you seem to be compelled to make a thread about beautiful pictures of cars into something about yourself. I am disappointed.

Actually, if you can't drive, maintain, or own a car you will lack the basic understanding, and thus appreciation, for form and function of them. Like wine. or women.

How's that "cams", by the way?

Actually, if you can't drive, maintain, or own a car you will lack the basic understanding, and thus appreciation, for form and function of them. Like wine. or women.

How's that "cams", by the way?

So you say. Since you have no idea if I drive, maintain, or own a car, your assumption would be invalid even if it were applicable.

I know that you haven't posted pics of a car that is yours, and you don't know what a cam is, so my assumptions have substantial validity.

I know that you haven't posted pics of a car that is yours, and you don't know what a cam is, so my assumptions have substantial validity.

Laughable lack of logic.

If I don't reveal personal info, why would I post a picture of a car I claim to own? It's too bad that your urge to boast and inability to accept friendly advice has apparently overwhelmed your customary good sense. What you're doing is what I'd expect from a liberal.

Sad.

Back