Beautiful Winter Solstice to all the Brothers and Sisters here.

Jack

Verified User
Light the Fires of Our Ancestors in Tribute to Mother Earth and her Rebirth.

Monday, December 21, 2020.

People seem happier. I've noticed a lot more of a friendly feeling here at JPP. The 'atmosphere' is different, more jovial.
Even with all the Pandemic, the Unemployment, the President calling for Martial Law, things are 'looking up' again, a New Day.

Funny ...

People seem happier. I've noticed a lot more of a friendly feeling here at JPP. The 'atmosphere' is different, more jovial.
Even with all the Pandemic, the Unemployment, the President calling for Martial Law, things are 'looking up' again, a New Day.

I haven't noticed that at all.

I haven't noticed that at all.

I have. It's hard to explain. I though it maybe had something to do with the 'days becoming longer', the Cycle Of Life, Earth being Reborn. Then ... I thought it might have something to do with Trump leaving and the Nightmare of the Last 4 Years coming to an End.

:dunno:

One example of the new friendly feelings, please;) Did you see the Star?

may i be allowed to give you one example-

the title of this thread and the first post. DUH.
I should have been more specific....an example from the current events, general politics, etc. forums....but thanks for your offering....you tried, but the "DUH" negated it...

I have. It's hard to explain. I though it maybe had something to do with the 'days becoming longer', the Cycle Of Life, Earth being Reborn. Then ... I thought it might have something to do with Trump leaving and the Nightmare of the Last 4 Years coming to an End.

:dunno:

Perhaps your own perception, since the Sun is now moving north again (albeit slowly right now).

Back