because its worth coming back to say........I told you so.....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
the Supreme Court in a 9-0 decision......let me repeat that for the less intelligent among you (ie Demmycrats).....the members of the SC including the three liberals and one moderate, unanimously agreed that the Colorado SC majority, who removed Trump from the ballot on the basis of a constitutional provision which literally did not apply to presidents, was passed to keep Confederates from holding office and claimed his guilt for something no prosecuting attorney had ever even alleged he did, was comprised of total imbeciles......

thank you for your brief attention.......I will be back in November to post another "I told you so" when Biden faces the third worst electoral college loss in history.....second to Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale.......

Get back to your respirator and your room grandpa as there was little doubt, that the SC would do this. I did not see ANYONE here arguing Trump would be kept off in this way.

The questions were how would the court deal with the 'findings that Trump DID commit insurrection', and the issue of 'what is the bar necessary to adjudicate that', and how they dealt with it was by ducking it.

What that means is the findings of the lower courts and State SC that found Trump 'Had engaged in Insurrection' and thus is now by a law an 'Insurrectionist', stand.

.....unanimously.......because unlike the 'rank' and 'defiled' Demmycrats, the librul SC justices were smart enough to know the 14th amendment didn't apply here......

Wrong. They said no such thing. Oh , and hi you whiny little fucking baby!

the Supreme Court in a 9-0 decision......let me repeat that for the less intelligent among you (ie Demmycrats).....the members of the SC including the three liberals and one moderate, unanimously agreed that the Colorado SC majority, who removed Trump from the ballot on the basis of a constitutional provision which literally did not apply to presidents, was passed to keep Confederates from holding office and claimed his guilt for something no prosecuting attorney had ever even alleged he did, was comprised of total imbeciles......

thank you for your brief attention.......I will be back in November to post another "I told you so" when Biden faces the third worst electoral college loss in history.....second to Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale.......

I'm glad you came back, even for just that. LOL

Stick around, man. Just put that guy on ignore and move on with your life.

I'm glad you came back, even for just that. LOL

Stick around, man. Just put that guy on ignore and move on with your life.

I’m glad he’s back too because no one says cunt like PMP. It’s a solid contribution. :laugh:

I did not see ANYONE here arguing Trump would be kept off in this way.
Because you aren't very observant. Of course I think we all understand that if you don't see it, you assume that it never happened anywhere.

I was involved in some of those discussions. Only individual States can keep someone off the State's ballot.

The questions were how would the court deal with the 'findings that Trump DID commit insurrection',
Nope. That wasn't the question. It was more of a taunting that Trump was going to be kept off the ballot. Be more observant next time.

Wrong. They said no such thing. Oh , and hi you whiny little fucking baby!
Wrong. Postmodern Prophet is correct. The case was about the 14th Amendment (Section 3 specifically) being able to be applied.

"Allowing Colorado to do so would, we agree, create a chaotic state-by-state patchwork, at odds with our Nation’s federalism principles. That is enough to resolve this case. "
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
No. 23–719
DONALD J. TRUMP, PETITIONER v.
NORMA ANDERSON, ET AL.
ON WRIT OF CERTIORARI TO THE SUPREME COURT
OF COLORADO
[March 4, 2024]

^^^
The miracle of rehab after his meltdown and epic flounce.

you've gone beyond the limit, you fucking whore.....if I could find you I would kill you.....

Get back to your respirator and your room grandpa as there was little doubt, that the SC would do this. I did not see ANYONE here arguing Trump would be kept off in this way.

The questions were how would the court deal with the 'findings that Trump DID commit insurrection', and the issue of 'what is the bar necessary to adjudicate that', and how they dealt with it was by ducking it.

What that means is the findings of the lower courts and State SC that found Trump 'Had engaged in Insurrection' and thus is now by a law an 'Insurrectionist', stand.

Shut the fuck up, annoying cunt!!

Back