because no one else has.....Hunter trial....

The only question is, did he falsify his answers on form 4473? His signature is on the document so this is an open and shut case.
I predict he will get off.

damn Biden justice dept. strikes again.
Indeed the right is already starting to spin this trial is rigged, in case Hunter wins in court.

And Comer already said prior that the DoJ indicted Hunter to protect him.

Funny how MAGA doesn’t comprehend that nobody other than MAGA and the Biden family nobody really cares about Hunter, the guy is a dimwit, and has little relevance to today’s political events.
Poor anchovies, for once you are correct. Hunter Biden is a product of poor parenting. The apple never falls far from the tree.

oh I get it now.......you were joking about Bragg's 34 fantasies being REAL crimes......
Almost, I was joking because many of our Trump supporters could not distinguish between actual crimininal indictments and attempts to defend Trump by pretending they didn't understand what crimes he was indicted for.

Almost, I was joking because many of our Trump supporters could not distinguish between actual crimininal indictments and attempts to defend Trump by pretending they didn't understand what crimes he was indicted for.
Trump supporters like Jake Tapper and Alan Dershowitz?....they don't call you Flash because of your insight, do they........

Trump supporters like Jake Tapper and Alan Dershowitz?....they don't call you Flash because of your insight, do they........
Are Tapper and Dershowitz the only ones who didn't read the list of indictments that specified each crime? All anybody had to do was read the indictments to understand everything about the crimes they wanted to know.

Are Tapper and Dershowitz the only ones who didn't read the list of indictments that specified each crime? All anybody had to do was read the indictments to understand everything about the crimes they wanted to know.
That is the problem. They wanted a manufacture crime and they got one. This is a sham case with a corrupt judge. It will be overturned.

Why hasn’t Biden ordered his justice department to drop these charges? Or the ones against Menendez or Cuellar? Could it be that the ‘weaponization’ is nothing more than bullshit projection? Or is there some other bizarre reason being floated on earth 2?

Back