Because This Is Necessary?

that is the coolest fucking thing ever.

Yes it's necessary.

It's necessary for awesomeness.

P.S. that's never been used in a school shooting.

that is the coolest fucking thing ever.

Yes it's necessary.

It's necessary for awesomeness.

P.S. that's never been used in a school shooting.

No, it hasn't been used in a school shooting YET. Because it's new and only a few have them. It's the reason hammers killed more than guns, more people have them. The more there are out there, the more available they are.

You just showed you have no common sense because you think awesomeness is more important than the security of humans. *big finger* to you.

It is awesome, but at what cost? Try to use your brain kid.

That's necessary huh? Grow up and use your brain.

Dude, he killed the shit out of that water.

That water sured learned its lesson.

If you're ever attacked by water, this will come in handy.

I'm now totally convinced that the gun cultists have very tiny dicks and low self-esteem. They must be afraid of their own shadow.

I think teachers should carry that Glock because I'm smart! <----sarcasm. I know most of you knew but there are a select few numb skulls that you have to explain this stuff to

do the law enforcement agencies and military have automatic weapons? yes, they do, therefore it is indeed necessary.

They are protecting our country/city. You and I are protecting our homes and hunting. Only a knee knocking, scared to death, nail biting, paranoid, delusional pathetic man would think owning this is necessary.

You probably think our teachers should carry these.

They are protecting our country/city. You and I are protecting our homes and hunting. Only a knee knocking, scared to death, nail biting, paranoid, delusional pathetic man would think owning this is necessary.

You probably think our teachers should carry these.
translation: bleet bleet

translation: bleet bleet

I must say, it's incredibly hard to have a brainy debate with mindful masters of debate that have the ability to come up with never before heard script such as, "bleet......bleet"

My guess is that if your child gets killed by a hammer, you will not try to ban hammers. If your child gets killed along with 40 other people in a single shooting, you will want to ban large magazines.

But that IS what separates the Left from the Right. Thinking ahead (though too much sometimes) vs. Wishing for the best

I must say, it's incredibly hard to have a brainy debate with mindful masters of debate that have the ability to come up with never before heard script such as, "bleet......bleet"

My guess is that if your child gets killed by a hammer, you will not try to ban hammers. If your child gets killed along with 40 other people in a single shooting, you will want to ban large magazines.

But that IS what separates the Left from the Right. Thinking ahead (though too much sometimes) vs. Wishing for the best
nothing but wrong, you are.

Back