Beck, Bad at thinking, 2 bit propagandist

Kamala Trump

Verified User
I had hopes for Beck, that he would be honest about the globalist criminal conspiracy to enslave americans, but now it appears he's completely on board with the agenda.

Initially he seemed to have a healthy populist suspicion of the government corporate alliance, but now he's back on the party line.

He finally discussed globalization with a one word throw away synopsis: It's something they did to prevent war. He's offered no further analysis of it than that, despite the fact that he did identify globalization as the reason that when when economy fails they all fail. Inexplicably however, considering that globalization has and it's accompanying financial institutions of manipulation have A) Not ended war, and b) not led to a bright future for all, rejecting the stupidity of it seems to not be on beck's radar.

Beck, just another neocon who I used to think was something better. Shame on me for having hope.

I haven't heard him LYING about anything yet. Give his opinion, in a rather dumb way with his dumb theatrics, yes. Lie, no.

No one commentator can be everything to everyone. I like Beck. He's a good fiscal conservative, and he's on to the immanent train wreck that we call our economy.

I haven't heard him LYING about anything yet. Give his opinion, in a rather dumb way with his dumb theatrics, yes. Lie, no.

No one commentator can be everything to everyone. I like Beck. He's a good fiscal conservative, and he's on to the immanent train wreck that we call our economy.

He didn't lie as much as he did just gloss over. He skimmed over globalization with a one line justification, "it was to prevent wars"..

That's too simplistic an analysis. It's also the reason we're considered a fucked up "consumer economy", consumption can't be a comparative advantage, nor the specialty of a nation. We're exporters of cash is what it means. "consumer economy" means "about to be screwed by bankers".

Globalist criminal conspiracy to enslave Americans = Not Real

Of course it's real.

It's traitorous to all nations to recommend that their sovereignty, borders and port securities be ignored in favor of an idiot "free movement of people, goods, and services" credo.

Actively attempting to undermine the sovereignty and self determination of a nation is high treason.

Last edited:
WHen you make people compete with state held slaves, they will become slaves too.

Globlization = race to the bottom for humanity.

We are a nation of liberty, not of divine right. One of the characteristics of our our liberty is the free movement of people, goods, and services. Without this there is only darkness and despotism.

We are a nation of liberty, not of divine right. One of the characteristics of our our liberty is the free movement of people, goods, and services. Without this there is only darkness and despotism.

Im talking about between countries. We still need borders, immigration services trade points of inspection and duty etc.

Don't be daft.

Beck lives in a created universe which he can control. It is the oddest pretend news or opinion show I have ever seen. Tonight he is supposed to tell us how the schools are controlling our children. My wife and several relatives and friends being teachers, I find the idea so absurd you'd wonder how it is even presented in a nation that pretends to have just a bit of intelligence.

Back