evince

Truthmatters
http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/articles/2008/11/05/local_news/local03.txt

I like how your state thinks.

Voters OK pot measure
by Peter Sur
Tribune-Herald Staff Writer

Published: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 9:52 AM HST
Voters passed a ballot measure that would direct police to take a hands-off approach to the adult personal use of marijuana.

With all precincts reporting, the measure passed 53.1 percent (35,329 votes) to 38.6 percent (25,658 votes).

Voters were asked whether the Police Department should regard marijuana as the lowest law enforcement priority.

The law would put the enforcement of laws against marijuana to each police officer's personal discretion, and would direct the County Council not to accept state or federal funds for marijuana eradication.

http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/articles/2008/11/05/local_news/local03.txt

I like how your state thinks.

Voters OK pot measure
by Peter Sur
Tribune-Herald Staff Writer

Published: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 9:52 AM HST
Voters passed a ballot measure that would direct police to take a hands-off approach to the adult personal use of marijuana.

With all precincts reporting, the measure passed 53.1 percent (35,329 votes) to 38.6 percent (25,658 votes).

Voters were asked whether the Police Department should regard marijuana as the lowest law enforcement priority.

The law would put the enforcement of laws against marijuana to each police officer's personal discretion, and would direct the County Council not to accept state or federal funds for marijuana eradication.

be interesting to see how fast this is invalidated.

Lucky bastards in HI.

A friend brought me some hawaiian weed many years ago.

Great stuff

And now they are not going to go after people for having it?

My mom brought some pot back from HI once. GOing through the USDA check station they went through her bags. When the inspector saw it he said " Not loooking for that" and closed her bag and told her to have a nice day.

I cant wait for the day.

Imagine everyone not looking for that anywhere............ well except in stores.

What state is that?

Are they not going to be looking for growing plants anymore where you live?

Back