Beer Drinkers vs. Wine Drinkers

CanadianKid

High class vs. No class

Thats the jest of it when your talking about San Francisco liberals and Mobile Alabama conservatives....

I've never honestly met one smart conservative. I'm sure there are a few, George Will, etc... but conservatives tend to be some of the dumbest people in America, the ones that still think Saddam caused 9/11....

CK

Beer...'Food of the Gods'

occassional glass of wine with a meal...wine can cleanse the pallett...making the food taste better...but for enjoyment of a beverage...just beer for me!

I prefer beer over all other tasty adult beverages.

Watching an old hag drink whiskey like a pansy has no bearing on whether I would vote for her.

151? Might as well be drinking rubbing alcohol. Gimme a nice single malt with a few ice cubes and i'm set.

I prefer beer over all other tasty adult beverages.

Watching an old hag drink whiskey like a pansy has no bearing on whether I would vote for her.

You know what would have been impressive…if she could have picked the shot up with no hands, just her mouth, off of the bar, and then thrown her head back and drank it that way.

You know what would have been impressive…if she could have picked the shot up with no hands, just her mouth, off of the bar, and then thrown her head back and drank it that way.

I may have had to support her if she did.

i like the taste of wine just as much as the next guy but most wine makes my face get blotchy and my head pound.

Back