being censured....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
so, what's it mean to be censured by Congress?......it means you get to stand in front of all your fellow congressmen, deny you did anything wrong and get an ovation from your fellow Democrats......

it really sucks, you know......

so, what's it mean to be censured by Congress?......it means you get to stand in front of all your fellow congressmen, deny you did anything wrong and get an ovation from your fellow Democrats......

I think it should be more like it was when the Klingons shunned Worf.

Well, it is better than going to fuckin' prison for tax evasion, as a Republican would have.

Democrats should be mad that he got away with no prison time.

Others have done less and gone to prison.

Another example of how our slave masters live under a different law.

I guarantee you any middle income white guy would be in Club Fed for at least five years.

And there was Wesley Snipes, a rich black man and not a blink of an eye!

It really sucks, you know, Indeed?!

rengel-cookies.gif

I here ya. These damned Democrats just have just to much time on their hands. That's why their getting into so much trouble. Now if they kept busy sexting with under age pages or toe tapping in public restroom like good Republicans do, they wouldn't be getting into so much trouble now, would they?

I here ya. These damned Democrats just have just to much time on their hands. That's why their getting into so much trouble. Now if they kept busy sexting with under age pages or toe tapping in public restroom like good Republicans do, they wouldn't be getting into so much trouble now, would they?

gotcha....it's okay if Democrats cheat on their taxes because a Republican was gay......

Back