Being childless is a personal failure, and owning cats is pathetic

That's what I learned from the Republican presidential ticket this week.
I learned that he also believes that families with children should pay less in taxes than those with no children. I'll let that one waft through the air for a bit.

Jordan Peterson I think it was said just the other day that he meets very few people who have never had kids who are mature....who grew all the way up.

I am thinking about that.

I learned that he also believes that families with children should pay less in taxes than those with no children. I'll let that one waft through the air for a bit.
They do pay less tax...u stupid fuck...my God

Do you get taxed less if you have a child?

The Child Tax Credit for tax year 2023 and 2024 is $2,000 per child for qualifying children through age 16. A portion of this credit is refundable as the Addition Child Tax Credit meaning that eligible families can get it in the form of a refund, even if they owe no federal income tax.

Last edited:
They do pay less tax...u stupid fuck...my God

Do you get taxed less if you have a child?

The Child Tax Credit for tax year 2023 and 2024 is $2,000 per child for qualifying children through age 16. A portion of this credit is refundable as the Addition Child Tax Credit meaning that eligible families can get it in the form of a refund, even if they owe no federal income tax.
You stupid fuck. That was the point of my comment.
Perhaps you should inform Vance?

Did I mention that you are a stupid fuck?

Back