Benito's Speech

Timshel

A few quick thoughts...

He took a shot at Obama saying "he immersed himself in Chicago machine politics." Uhhh... you are a New York politician.

He claims Obama has never led people in crisis. Well, admittedly Republicans have a lot of experience leading in crises that they have created.

He claims we will be safe in the hands of McCain. Well, unless he dies and hands over things to Palin.

John McCain will keep us on offense at home and abroad.

He claims that there was no mention of "islamic terrorism" in Denver. He questions why they would avoid that, wondering if they are afraid to offend. He says the phrase could only offend terrorists? Let's see... Italian mobsters, southern racists, black gang-bangers, christian inquisitors, Republican dumbasses.

AlQuaida, Bin Laden, 9/11.

He cheers McCain's statement "we are all Georgians." We all attacked a breakaway region?

On her first day as Mayor she had more executive experience than Obama and Biden combined. And throw McCain in there too.

The supposed maverick McCain is going to shake up Washington. He's had 26 years and he has not done it yet.

Who controls the cameras? They are obviously focusing on women and minorities.

They must have flashed the only minority that showed up ten or twelve times and photo shopped them. As for the women, probably 5% of the crowd was women. Republicans know they don't get pussy like Democrats. Why do you think Larry Craig is jumping at the thought of getting dick? *insert another bad Democrats are better than Republicans joke here*?

Yo want to call me a bigot? It's a free country you can call what you want but don't call me a fucking liar.

If you knew I was calling you a bigot and you said that I was saying that showing women was bigoted, then you are a liar. And you did. So you are a liar. Liar

I really think Rudy was playing softball last night compared to what he could have done.

He struck a fairly conciliatory note, calling Obama and McCain "both good and patriotic Americans".

Back