Benjamin Franklin

“Whatever begins in anger, ends in shame.”

Biden, the Democrats, and the Left in a nutshell. From "Basket of deplorables" to "Bunch of traitors and insurrectionists..." and beyond, they have been hating on America and as much as two out of three Americans for not agreeing, lockstep, with their views.

Probably true. Not clear if the GOP will destroy our nation.

But the Left will. We are already seeing the early implosion of Leftist run cities and states. As happens with the Left running--ruining?--things around the world for decades, nobody wants to live in their dictatorships of virtue.

Biden, the Democrats, and the Left in a nutshell. From "Basket of deplorables" to "Bunch of traitors and insurrectionists..." and beyond, they have been hating on America and as much as two out of three Americans for not agreeing, lockstep, with their views.
^^^
On the JPP Top Ten List for "Most likely to shoot up a Mall".

It is not hate. I feel sorry that they are risking the existence of America because they cannot understand how Trump is playing them.

You mean the "MAGA Extremists"?

MAGA = extremists = MAGAts.

Saying "MAGA extremist" is redundant. It's like calling someone a dick-sucking fellatist....of which most MAGAts are very good at doing since another name for them is TDS: Trump Dick Suckers.

MAGA = extremists = MAGAts.

Saying "MAGA extremist" is redundant. It's like calling someone a dick-sucking fellatist....of which most MAGAts are very good at doing since another name for them is TDS: Trump Dick Suckers.

bla-bla-bla-keep-talking.gif

I wonder how many supposedly independent-minded libertarians this board has had who were actually Republican partisans and Trump dick-suckers.

Seems like at least a dozen or more to me.

Amazing how you forget about the tea party and the far right anger about Obama and Obamacare that they are still angry about.

I wonder how many supposedly independent-minded libertarians this board has had who were actually Republican partisans and Trump dick-suckers.

Seems like at least a dozen or more to me.

All of them that I've seen. They use Libertarianism as a mask to hide they are White Supremacists seeking to overthrow both State and Federal governments and shred the Constitution.

The way to tell is to see if they actually quote the LP platform. None of them, other than myself, do. The closest they come is taking an extreme view on the economic ideas. They never accept that the LP supports a woman's right to choose, the legalization of drugs, the rights of individuals and opposition to the death penalty.

https://www.lp.org/platform/
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLES
We, the members of the Libertarian Party, challenge the cult of the omnipotent state and defend the rights of the individual.

We hold that all individuals have the right to exercise sole dominion over their own lives, and have the right to live in whatever manner they choose, so long as they do not forcibly interfere with the equal right of others to live in whatever manner they choose....

...1.1 Self-Ownership

Individuals own their bodies and have rights over them that other individuals, groups, and governments may not violate. Individuals have the freedom and responsibility to decide what they knowingly and voluntarily consume, and what risks they accept to their own health, finances, safety, or life....

...1.8 Death Penalty
We oppose the administration of the death penalty by the state.,,,

,,,2.10 Sex Work

The Libertarian Party supports the decriminalization of prostitution. We assert the right of consenting adults to provide sexual services to clients for compensation, and the right of clients to purchase sexual services from consenting sex workers.

Back