Best description yet

stoned

Verified User
Donald Trump, the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination, and perhaps the most divisive, fraudulent, unintelligent, racist, chauvinistic, misogynistic, xenophobic, faux statesman America has ever had to stomach.

zm7210Z.gif

Donald Trump, the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination, and perhaps the most divisive, fraudulent, unintelligent, racist, chauvinistic, misogynistic, xenophobic, faux statesman America has ever had to stomach.

And that's just what his friends say!

You never know about the wetback on the left. Plenty of stories where illegals, including those deported but returned, have raped people.

As for the one on the right. He deserves to be punished. Wish those on the left thought as much about punishing people like the wetback on the left as they did about the one on the right.

You never know about the wetback on the left. Plenty of stories where illegals, including those deported but returned, have raped people.

As for the one on the right. He deserves to be punished. Wish those on the left thought as much about punishing people like the wetback on the left as they did about the one on the right.

Mexican_Judge_TrejoDailyKosWeb.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Openly racist Republican Presidential presumed nominee Donald Trump attacked a Mexican-American judge who is presiding against his Trump University fraud case. He questioned the ability of a highly respected Federal judge to do his job fairly because of his heritage. Why? “I’M GONNA BUILD A WALL.” “HE’S MEXICAN.” Over and over again. Republicans are scattering from this self-serving demented racist candidate, although Trump says we all just “misconstrued” his openly hateful and racist comments. If he did get a change of judges, I wish it would be Judge Danny Trejo, AKA Machete, ruling over this shameless spray tanned jackass. PLEASE SHARE.
by Daily KOS[/FONT]

Mexican_Judge_TrejoDailyKosWeb.jpg

[FONT="]Openly racist Republican Presidential presumed nominee Donald Trump attacked a Mexican-American judge who is presiding against his Trump University fraud case. He questioned the ability of a highly respected Federal judge to do his job fairly because of his heritage. Why? “I’M GONNA BUILD A WALL.” “HE’S MEXICAN.” Over and over again. Republicans are scattering from this self-serving demented racist candidate, although Trump says we all just “misconstrued” his openly hateful and racist comments. If he did get a change of judges, I wish it would be Judge Danny Trejo, AKA Machete, ruling over this shameless spray tanned jackass. PLEASE SHARE.
by Daily KOS[/FONT]

Daily KOS? I bet you consider them an unbiased source?

Back