Best evidence so far that Hillary has no chance at VP

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
He hired her former campaign manager to be the manager of who his VP will be. LOL

(CNN) – Barack Obama had high praise Tuesday for Hillary Clinton’s former campaign manager, who recently joined his campaign as chief of staff for his yet-unnamed running mate.

“Patti Solis Doyle I think is a terrific, experienced campaign hand,” Obama told reporters aboard his campaign plane. “She’s from Chicago. Her brother and I organized on the southeast side of Chicago when I first moved to Chicago as a community organizer, so I’ve known the family for a very long time.”

“I think that she will bring not only a set of skills that we're going to need as we put our ticket together but she’s going to be a terrific adviser and offer insight and judgment that will help us," Obama added.

CNN’s Jessica Yellin reported Monday that the Clinton campaign is angry about the hire. Solis Doyle left the campaign in February after a string of disappointing primary results and rumors surfaced before Clinton even bowed out that Solis Doyle would join the Obama campaign.

A top Democrat close to Solis Doyle told Yellin that Solis Doyle would not have accepted the job if she believed Clinton would be Obama's choice for vice president.

On his plane Tuesday, Obama also addressed the boos for Clinton he tried to silence at a rally in Michigan on Monday night.

“When I got out there I shut that down, and made very clear that Senator Clinton deserves respect. She ran a great race and we are moving forward because we want to win in November,” said Obama. “You know I think people were still in primary mindset, and we're moving into general election mindset.”

That's good news.

On the other hand, what's all this stuff about Obama encouraging people to donate to defray the big debt hole that Clinton's campaign created for itself? Why should he even get involved in this?

That's good news.

On the other hand, what's all this stuff about Obama encouraging people to donate to defray the big debt hole that Clinton's campaign created for itself? Why should he even get involved in this?

Because Bill and Hillary only have about $50 million in assets with so little potential to earn more that Obama feels compelled to encourage his supporters who make probably at best an average of $50-100k a year to reach out in sympathy to the plight of those poor deprived Clintons.

:rolleyes:

Because Bill and Hillary only have about $50 million in assets with so little potential to earn more that Obama feels compelled to encourage his supporters who make probably at best an average of $50-100k a year to reach out in sympathy to the plight of those poor deprived Clintons.

:rolleyes:

If those poor $50-$100 K people actually donate, then you can see why they don't make $50 million. Because their idiots...

Back