Best Martial Arts Movie Star!

Who is the badass of Martial Arts Movies

• Total voters

CanadianKid

So this disqualifies people like the Governator, Rambo, Die Hard, etc....

Only people who primarily fight using martial arts rather than just bar room brawling type of stuff....

Here we go....

CK

Jackie Chan..........

he is a funny dude...fun to watch him make fun of the KungFoo fighters...!

But of course ChuckNorris and JeanClaude VanDamme... have smooth moves!

Hey this should be a multiple choice poll...only VanDamme showed up...not fair I like Jackie and Chuck equally!

Last edited:
I voted Bruce of course.
but you should have listed the kid who played bruce in Dragon, the best martial arts movie ever by far about the life of Mr Lee.

Bruce Lee, hands down. I have enjoyed Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Jean Claude van Damme, and Steven Segal films more than Bruce Lee, but just in terms of his skill and the entertainment value of the fight sequences (not counting plot, dialogue, etc.), Bruce Lee was the best ever. You can't beat the animal sounds either!

As a martial artist myself, there is NO question in my mind that Bruce Lee was head and shoulders above everyone else as a martial artist on film. In fact, Bruce paved the way for those who followed him.

He not only displayed the physical skills required, but he also was the epitome of the mental discipline that is the very essence of martial arts.

Those who are not themselves involved in the science of martial arts may never know the mental discipline it brings to those who study.

Bruce Lee .. and no one else.

Really BAC?

As a martial artist myself, there is NO question in my mind that Bruce Lee was head and shoulders above everyone else as a martial artist on film. In fact, Bruce paved the way for those who followed him.

He not only displayed the physical skills required, but he also was the epitome of the mental discipline that is the very essence of martial arts.

Those who are not themselves involved in the science of martial arts may never know the mental discipline it brings to those who study.

Bruce Lee .. and no one else.

What is your discipline and rank?

Blackie, have you seen any phenomenal uses of chi that we hear about, like killing a person with a touch etc? Or melting snow in a 20 foot radius all around you?

Back